Reviews for The Bleachers
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind...You are my favorite author on this site. I have read and TRIED reading so many stories on here, but you are by far the best. I LOVE your stories. All of them. I've said it before, and I will say it again: I wish your work was published so I could buy it for not only myself but for others. You have such a gift.

This story was too adorable for words. I know it was cliche and all that, but wow, it felt real and believable and wonderful. I actually teared up at the end and it takes quite a bit to get that kind of emotional response out of me. And it was all in this very simple but very beautiful one-shot. I am in awe of your talent.

I am sure I could say more about how honest and enthralling the worlds and characters you create are... I could probably say a lot. I know you wrote this years ago, but...I just want to thank you for posting this. Thank you for sharing all your works. It is always, ALWAYS a pleasure to read them. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2
OHHH I really loved this oneshot *squeals* *throws Wonderland muchness*
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awwwwww!
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
this is such a well-written piece of work. the sentences flow so well. their love was so realistic. you could actually make this into a novel. Tyler is so sweet. and the ending was really beautiful. Definitely love this and will re-read it many many times!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Tyler is so sweet, especially in the beginning :D Cute story! I loved it :D Nice job :)
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Unfortunately, very few long high school romances really work out like this. Then again, some do. Some of those don't work out so well. Then again, some do.

And of those few that really last and are truly long-lasting, loving relationships, I can only say how envious I am. It must be incredible to find "the one" and share so much of your life together.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I've lost count of how many times I've read this story ... I absolutely love it. Tyler and Emma's story is inspirational and so realistic. From the actions of the naive fourteen year olds they were to the fight about going off to college as well as the struggle to maintain their relationship while being separated by 3,000 miles. I love how sweet and devoted Tyler is to Emma and how Emma was just as crazy about him.

This story really nailed the stages of high school sweethearts and I favorited it ages ago and re-read it every few months. Great job, though you may want to look into revising, just a few grammar mistakes but not anything too bad. Still love this so much!

By the way, cannot wait for the next chapter of How to Move On! So excited!

- Hannah
gillywater chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
There's something beautiful about the story of a relationship, without getting into other things. You've captured that here. I cringed at the characteristic awkwardness of fourteen year-olds and sighed at Tyler's endless devotion. In case you can't tell yet, I love your writing.
dreeming chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh the adorableness of this!
Uknowiloveu chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
AWWWW! TOO CUTE!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Aw! So cute! I love it! High school sweethearts are adorable! :)
(Though you might want to read through it again. There were a few mistakes, like where it said 'a nanny name Janet'.)
RandomStranger chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Woot! Another wonderful story.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awww! That's so cute! Eek! I love how realistic she was. I know that many high school couples but many do too and it's adorable. My grandfather's second wife is his highschool sweetheart. And my great aunt has been married to her high school sweetheart for over 50 years. It's just so freaking cute!
Hola cmo ests chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is a cute little story. I totally like Tyler. He was so cute in the beginning. I like when he's saying all the sports he plays. Well, adiĆ³s!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
No one more thing would be having their first baby conceived on those bleachers. ;D
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »