Reviews for The Bleachers
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 3/18
this is such a well-written piece of work. the sentences flow so well. their love was so realistic. you could actually make this into a novel. Tyler is so sweet. and the ending was really beautiful. Definitely love this and will re-read it many many times!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 3/3
Tyler is so sweet, especially in the beginning :D Cute story! I loved it :D Nice job :)
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Unfortunately, very few long high school romances really work out like this. Then again, some do. Some of those don't work out so well. Then again, some do.

And of those few that really last and are truly long-lasting, loving relationships, I can only say how envious I am. It must be incredible to find "the one" and share so much of your life together.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I've lost count of how many times I've read this story ... I absolutely love it. Tyler and Emma's story is inspirational and so realistic. From the actions of the naive fourteen year olds they were to the fight about going off to college as well as the struggle to maintain their relationship while being separated by 3,000 miles. I love how sweet and devoted Tyler is to Emma and how Emma was just as crazy about him.

This story really nailed the stages of high school sweethearts and I favorited it ages ago and re-read it every few months. Great job, though you may want to look into revising, just a few grammar mistakes but not anything too bad. Still love this so much!

By the way, cannot wait for the next chapter of How to Move On! So excited!

- Hannah
gillywater chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
There's something beautiful about the story of a relationship, without getting into other things. You've captured that here. I cringed at the characteristic awkwardness of fourteen year-olds and sighed at Tyler's endless devotion. In case you can't tell yet, I love your writing.
dreeming chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh the adorableness of this!
Uknowiloveu chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
AWWWW! TOO CUTE!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Aw! So cute! I love it! High school sweethearts are adorable! :)
(Though you might want to read through it again. There were a few mistakes, like where it said 'a nanny name Janet'.)
RandomStranger chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Woot! Another wonderful story.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awww! That's so cute! Eek! I love how realistic she was. I know that many high school couples but many do too and it's adorable. My grandfather's second wife is his highschool sweetheart. And my great aunt has been married to her high school sweetheart for over 50 years. It's just so freaking cute!
Hola cmo ests chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is a cute little story. I totally like Tyler. He was so cute in the beginning. I like when he's saying all the sports he plays. Well, adiĆ³s!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
No one more thing would be having their first baby conceived on those bleachers. ;D
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
god dis is one of d stry where wen i am sad i gone cum back nd re-read it its AWESUM :)
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was cute! Tyler is adorable and Emma is perfect. I love their relationship and how amazing they are together :D
bibliotaku748 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012