Reviews for Hate & Love
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
OMG OMG OMG-WAAAAAAAAY SUSPENSEFUL AND NEARLY KILLED ME GIRL! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? BLOODY HELL-ON TO NEXT CHAPTERCAN'T WAIT!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
OH MY OH MY Cloudy-INTENSE and SUSPENSE! I wonder what is happening with Miu's digit and what is the cause of all this chaos? What is wrong with the Principle? Too many questions and wanting some answers my friend! VERY VERY INGENIOUS!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
WOW-HELL and DAMNATION girl-BRILLIANT CHAPTER as usual! What is it with her martial arts teacher? Why does Zaketa seem to hate her yet then when he hurt her he kisses her forehead? My CURIOSITY keeps growing my LEAPS AND BOUNDS Cloudy and need to learn more so on to next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ok Cloudy-VERY VERY INTERESTING story and one I find QUITE UNIQUE in its own way! Again your writing SURPASSES my senses! GREAT JOB! On to the next chapter
thatawkwardmoment chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Okay. My review is a very long one, and I decided to send it via PM.

It's a very interesting idea you have, but I think the actual writing needs some work.

Check out the tutorials on elfwood, for sure. They are excellent and I learnt so much about writing from them. :)
Moixa chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
great chapter - nice to see you're updating again! And gosh, Zaketa is FREAKING ME OUT!
Moixa chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
cool prologue - I like where this is going! :) keep it going!