Reviews for I Stand Alone
Nigella00 chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Awesome. I like this new story :)
ilikedaisychains chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Ooooooh. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED! Hehe, update soon! It's really good! :-D
teamastley101 chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
this is sort of weird but good... i hope you update soon
teamastley101 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
This is really good :) please continue
Anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
"Even if you don't like it you can give advice on how to imrove"

Improve... We're one sentence into the story and I'm already face palming.
Moonvibe chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Excellent as usual. The cemetery moment transitioned nicely from poignant to frightening, while the guy Riley ran into at the end adds another layer of intrigue to your tale. I love how visual your writing is and how engaging it is to read. You wanted some advice? Don't change a thing, just keep going. (:
Moonvibe chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Great new chapter, well worth the wait.

Jae and Miles are interesting additions. I'm curious to see how they develope with the story, and the cafe segment was very well done. I think I got a piece of that glass stuck in me too.:)
mirandakane chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
I'd like to see Triangle shaped ham. Also I am curious on the phone call and who the woman is. Though I have a suspicion they were talking about Riley.

Also I did notice a few grammar mistakes but not enough to distract from the story.
Moonvibe chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
This blonde gal seems kinda serious, and she and Granddad seem to be harboring secrets about Riley. Hmmm? This is great stuff, you're story is so involving and I look forward to discovering where it's going.
Courage of Billy Batson chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
OH. MY. GOD.

ITS AN ALIEN SHAPED HAM.

NO, I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND.

AN ALIEN.

SHAPED.

HAM.

ARSGHAEHGAGSLDKJLKSGJALSJGOG;ASGJ

AND OHMIGOD THAT WAS SO GOOD :D :D :D :D

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATE EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
jnl94 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Lol. Her and that ham! Althought I probably would want to try it just as bad. Hm, who is this mysterious woman? I know they were talking about Riley, but I can't figure out why. I guess I'll just have to wait and see, won't I?

Good chapter, by the way. I didn't notice any left out words or anything else. This story has snagged my attention and I applaude you for that! Keep up the good work!
ilikedaisychains chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, Mia likey! Update soon!
jnl94 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Wow, she has some anger issues, doesn't she? Lol. I think that this has great potential, but you should make sure that you pay attention and don't leave out words. You did that a few times here, but it wasn't anything so bad that I didn't know what you were talking about. Good job, though, otherwise!
jnl94 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Lol. Alien shaped ham! Sounds interesting. The witches really got my attention.
mirandakane chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
This is getting interesting. I thank her granddad is on to something.