Reviews for Heartfelt Surrender
Debbie Abezya chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/24/2016
"Relax, you won't have to wait another eight months"
Guest chapter 33 . 4/10/2016
"I swear I'll never leave you for eight months ever again"
RedFireCandy chapter 33 . 3/27/2016
Oh. My. God. This story is awesome! Like holy fucking shit! This could totally be some kind of badass tv show (it's too long to be a movie).

At first I was wondering where the heck is this Caleb Harver. Then fricken Kevin showed up and I was shipping the whole Barvin shebang. I wasn't fond of Quinten and Rea but it was cute while it lasted (Hated him when the bastard blew it off). Caleb finally shows up and made me uncomfortable since I still like the idea of Barvin (but I sadly know it's never going to happen. One can only hope). I'm okay with it though since he turns to be a sweet thing in the end.

My favorite character is Belle. You gotta love that spartan teacher. My next favorite is Kevin, especially whe he's a happy drunk (that was randomly hilarious). Of course, no one can hold a light to our darling Rea.

I did see some spelling and grammatical mistakes that I'm sure your aware of. They were minor enough to ignore and didn't take away my fun at all. I understand considering one of the most difficult are the three 'q': quiet, quite, and quit.

Tip: Quiet is silence; ex. "It's quiet". Quite is to an extent; ex. "It's quite nice out here!". Quit is give up; I'm know you know this one.

Other than the mistakes, I love this story! It's my favorite! Oh, and regarding the whole Board being corrupted thing, I got a feeling that Rea's dad's desertion is involved with this conspiracy. I bet Kevin's father knows about the Board being corrupted, just wonder why he doesn't do anything as well as Collins. I wonder if their attempting to get evidence or maybe they can't. Who knows!
melina.tsiotsiou19 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Heartfelt surrender is one of my favourite stories, I really really love it! It is very well written, with well-developed characters and a really compelling plot (there is nothing else anyone could ask!). This is the third time I am starting to read it and I am not even a little bored with it. I really hope you will continue writing it.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/15/2016
It is now eight months since you update. *cries*

Please update I love your story!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/12/2016
where are you? Update or tell us what is causing you to stall.
SkipperCal3 chapter 33 . 3/7/2016
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO EVIL?
Guest chapter 31 . 2/29/2016
Last day until it's an eight month wait. An AN would be nice at least.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/17/2016
Please please update. I check everyday to see if you've updated. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/4/2016
I know you're not dead. I see you update your tumblr. All the time. Where is the upadate?
Guest chapter 33 . 2/2/2016
Please tell us when you are going to update!
Red chapter 33 . 1/29/2016
Oh my goodness I want an update. How long until your gonna update?
Bookworm chapter 33 . 1/8/2016
Update once if you're alive. Update twice if you've been abducted by aliens.
Sonny15 chapter 33 . 12/30/2015
Can you please update before New Years?
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »