Reviews for Heartfelt Surrender
Guest chapter 21 . 12/25/2015
Marry Christmas!

I love reading your story on the Hodiays. I hope your going to update soon.
Ginabobina chapter 33 . 12/14/2015
All I want for Christmas is... For you to update! Hehe. Please update soon. I need some Raleb for the holidays.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/12/2015
Where is the update? I thought you had more time on your hands!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/4/2015
This is wonderful!... I cant wait for the next update. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/29/2015
I wonder how tall Caleb is to Rea and to Bell.
Red275 chapter 33 . 11/3/2015
I check this story everyday for an update! Even if you're on my alerts lust
SkipperCal3 chapter 33 . 11/2/2015
Haha ...
I keep reading this chapter over and over again in hope that you update soon
hint hint
TheHungryCaterpillar chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
This part was such a joy to read! I have never read a story were there was an IQ test. And reading through the MC's thought process was amazing 3
Poppie seed chapter 33 . 10/21/2015
Where is the update!
LonelyWolf15 chapter 33 . 10/2/2015
Heya...

Dont you dare stop this story! Please, finish it!? Im so addicted to it, its ridiculous!
I just love how it all is turning out~ And I want to see (read) more of Raleb~ /

This is one hell of an amazing, captivating, drama filled story I have ever read!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/29/2015
Oh my gosh, i love your story! I'm excited for the update!
TehPandaPenguin chapter 33 . 9/15/2015
I love this plot. Cliffhangers are too much for me to handle.
The Lovely Orange chapter 33 . 9/13/2015
OMG YES FINALLY! You're story is a serious stress reliever and soooo goood. im thinking about rereading it a 3rd time because its so good. Please dont leave for another eight months!
blackbird94 chapter 33 . 9/5/2015
I'm a new reader but I LOVE your story so much! Please update it as soon as possible :D
Guest chapter 33 . 8/20/2015
The action fighting scenes are amazing and so detailed how merciless they have to be to kill and the danger theyer put through has my heart pumping and adrenalin going wild!
And rae's thoughts on how she feels and how she puts things together damn smart ...luv it
Aswell as the cute yet intense and serious raleb moment was soo heart wrenching ...in a good way
I really wanted them to kiss but then the way it played out and how after that they would go back too just bussiness was like delicious bait to me because the suspense on how theyer shared moments are dragged out and how little by little the relationship will grow just keeps me addicted to this story
And last but lest ...the clift hangger! I luv it im so curious now
I just honestly luv this story sooooo much :D
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »