Reviews for The Sin of Lust
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
How the gangs were divided was awesome. Never seen mobs structured in that way. Really enjoy the interaction between the Devi family. Just a great story overall.
LJ58 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Not a bad tale. I loved the interaction, and some of the implications left to the imagination made it all the more intriguing. Even the 'romance' wasn't overly done, and left a sense of real drama that wasn't bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So, I've been meaning to read this story since you posted it, but from the little blurb I wasn't sure if I was ever in the mood to deal with some of the acts I suspected took place within said story. I love that you focused on Lilith and her journey to get revenge for the attack on her wife. This is an interesting underworld and I'm actually hoping that you write another story or two that revisits this world; I'm interested in how other stories could play out within this mob-ish underworld.

Thanks for writing.
Shadowcub chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh hell yeah!
Ramp chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Prequel please. :D It was awesome. Would love to know how they met though. Lol. Good that the 4 guys got what they deserve. -Evil laugh-
Biodragon chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
An interesting little tale, i like it. Would be interesting to see snippets of stuff going on in this world.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Nice story, if not a little creepy.
Kitmaro chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Dark, I love it. Justice was served and in the severest way possible. Now that we've revealed in the macabre let's get back to the fluffy stuff. Later SL.
Affair chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow.. I'm quite surprised actually, a gang story.

A gang named after ivy league schools? Pshhh that is sooo wussy :p

The Devi family is strangely cute in a way, but who names their kids after demonic forces and doesn't expect them to get in trouble?

Omg those four are so frigging stupid and arghh . but the ending is nice I guess :)
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This definitely wasn't what I was expecting, but as always it was completely worth it. :)

When I was reading this I kept thinking back to Supernatural's depiction of Lucifer and Lilith, and I gotta say that your depiction is much better.
lloyd1191 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Yo man, nice story. I don't know how you do it, but your stories always get to me. Anyways, good story and wish you good luck on your other stories.
Miss Peachy chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
*sigh* Your stories never fail to put me in a good mood, and I loved this one to pieces. Thanks for the awesome story and dynamic characters, I could literally imagine each of their features and attitudes. And to top it off, you wrapped this short story up so nicely and kept it manageable, it had depth but not so much it was hard to follow.

Thanks for the great story! You're a great writer! :D