Reviews for When My Brother Went Crazy
WalkingShadow39 chapter 67 . 3/31/2012
THAT CAN'T BE THE END! NONONONONONONONONOOOOO THERE MUST BE MORE MORE MORE! This is freaking amazing, best story on FP! I'm so sad it's over! :'(
Felicia Huey chapter 67 . 3/24/2012
Well, I have been reading this the whole time, and let me say, it is fantastic. I love the emotion you described, the scenery, the way this story is told. Call me dramatic, but hey.

I loved this. XD
Paigeeh chapter 67 . 3/24/2012
Your story was amazing :)

I am in awe that you could keep up with, as you said, 66 poems over 3 months.
Lillith Green chapter 66 . 3/18/2012
This chapter almost made me cry. It reminded me when my best friend went to college and I was stuck in a residential treatment center. It felt like our lives were seperating, she was moving on and growing up, and I was stuck in the perpetual childhood created by mental illness.

Anyway, the way you presented this chapter was heartbreaking, but I loved the end. I love that their love for each other is so strong and powerful.
vis verbi chapter 66 . 3/18/2012
Beutiful story, one of the most poetic ones ive ever read. The characters were believable and touching, and the writing style was compelling and readable. Keep writing-Vis verbi
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 66 . 3/17/2012
awww... how sweet! awesome ending!
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 65 . 3/14/2012
awww! how sweet! complete already? *sigh* awesome finish! 3
Annie chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This poemish thing filled me with emotion. Beautiful words.
Lillith Green chapter 63 . 3/9/2012
That was an amazing description of what psychosis can be like. Some of it was really true to what I experience when I am having symptoms. I really liked the stained glass analogy. The analogy I often use when describing my own psychosis, is that it is like being stuck in a kaleidoscope.

I'm glad that he is able to talk to Rose about his experiences, talking about stuff like that makes you feel less alone.
Lillith Green chapter 62 . 3/5/2012
That is so sweet that there is a little romance going on between Ju,lia and Ryan. Everybody deserves a little romance. He must be getting better for sure if he is aware enough to have a crush. As with the previous chapters I am so thrilled that he is doing so much better.
WalkingShadow39 chapter 61 . 3/4/2012
Now I'm in the mood for hot chocalate... I once touched my bare foot to snow... for a secound and it was agony. They are crazy.
WalkingShadow39 chapter 60 . 3/2/2012
This is so good and sweet. I can see how he's getting better and hwot higs are diffrent and will never be the sa,e agian. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Lillith Green chapter 60 . 3/2/2012
This was such a heartwarming chapter. Its so great to read a story that deals with tough subjects like mental illness, but actually has hoepful upbeat things happen. People with mental illness can do well with the proper treatment and support, and so many people forget that and think mental illness is like a death sentence. This story is in refreshing opposition to that theory.
DreamLiveLove chapter 58 . 2/26/2012
Wow, this story is very touching, I have cried so many times reading it that my vision is blurry, I know what it's like, to watch someone go through mental illness, it's how my grandma is. It's tough. I hope you update soon.
Lillith Green chapter 58 . 2/26/2012
These last few chapters made me smile so muc. I am so glad that Rose's brother is making steps toward recovery. Their relationship is so wonderfully close, its amazing what an effect that type of great relationship can have on pretty much any obstacle faced in life. It's so awesome that Rose is the kind of sister she is, the kind that refuses to give up
85 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »