Reviews for An Eye for Her Eyes
Elise Cromwell chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Great chapter! The dream was a nice touch (you're right, they're great cop-outs(; ) and I liked his view of Peter in it. I especially liked the comparison of Adrian's mind to the opening of the flour bag.x) My only complaint is the occasional run-on sentence, which at the same time seemed to fit. Great work:)
Elise Cromwell chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
Absolutely amazing. Your portrayal of Adrian's anger, betrayal, and pain is absolutely impeccable. I usually get bored with most people's attempts at emotion; however, you've managed to not only catch my interest, but to keep it. Adrian and Avila are both so obviously agonized souls, and the drama queen in me loves it. x) The reader should hate Avila for causing the protagonist such pain (pain that is passionately captured in your words), but I can't help but have sympathy for her and her life. Though I can't imagine why she would hate Adrian, other than he's a connection to everything she hated in her forsaken lifestyle. Anyways, enough out loud ramblings. :) I simply love it! Adrian's depth, their eyes, their parents. It will be interesting watching Adrian and Avila's lives unfold, past and present, and the emotions that will be included, undoubtedly written with precision. Kay...I think you get my point now. I get a bit carried away when I'm impressed. :) I love it!