Reviews for Hadyn: Building the Pack
Kenny Deheart chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
I am loving this and your other stories, but especially this one. Keep up the great writing.
ThomasNealy chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
I love this story. good chapter!
RawrImaDinoKitten chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Ahk! Have I ever mentioned how much I love this story? Because I do love it. A lot. Haha.

Another great chapter! I simply adore Hadyn's personality and Kerien's over protectiveness XD Also when Hadyn gets all protective which results in him getting respect, uh, makes me grin :D

Grrr, quit underestimating Hadyn you douchebags! Can't wait till the dinner, then he'll show your asses up!

Wahoo! Can't wait for another update!
Twodeadboys chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Awesome! Hope the next chapter comes soon!
SneakySpy chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
I cross my fingers in hopes that new updates don't rely on new reviews because I know there are probably a lot of people who are too lazy to review each chapter (including me) but still faithfully read the new chapters. I would love to see this story finish out to the end because I'm absolutely in love with it! I can't wait to see more of how Hadyn deals with the pack (plus his and Kerien's relationship XD). Once again, love the story and looking forward to more!
SneakySpy chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Honestly! I could strangle you for stopping right here ;P Agsin gotta tell you how much I live this story! I really can't wait to read the next chapter
ThomasNealy chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
loved the new chapter hope we get another soon...
lovesyoumore chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Really loved this!

Upload soon.
That Boy over There chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Ahhh freaking out but so excited at the same time. I can't wait to see what happens next and why the gunmen are even there. :D
Twodeadboys chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Gah! What's going to happen!
lovesyoumore chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
I love this. Best story, always look forward to it

upload soon!
RawrImaDinoKitten chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Ahk! Yay! I frickin' loved the first, er, section of the book?

Anyways, it's great and I about cried when I realized that the complete status was a lie ToT but I was already hooked so I can't stop reading! I blame your awesome writing skills *glare*

Update soon please!

(I promise more detailed reviews in the future :D)

~ JT
SnowyAshCat chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Hello! lol...

I really really like your story. It's really good and I have to admit I love dragons and mages. lol ;)I'm really excited for the next chapter to come out.

P.S. - I think you mentioned somewhere that you didn't have a proof-reader/beta, but I haven't really seen many mistakes cept there's quiet a few times where you put the word dose instead of the word does. I just thought I'd mentioned it cuz I just read part 1 and part 2 of the story today and noticed it quiet a few times. :)
Madam Vendetta chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
hmm. this is good. very good. can't wait for more.

One thing: You spell does wrong. It's not dose. Dose is like a dose of medicine.
lovesyoumore chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I love this story. Every time i check my email i literally look for 'Hadyn' It's amazing. Upload soon.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »