Reviews for House of Darkness
CatchingRaindrops chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Good story.
Coyfluix chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
haha nice ending. didn't expect that. perfect for the beginning of 2012.
Aion Ningen Shikkaku chapter 20 . 12/23/2011
Whoa, I got scared when I read this. Are you going to update soon? I really like this story, I think you can aim up to the Edgar Allan Poe award if you give this to an editor.
swagger1357924 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is a good story I really liked likened it hope u can subscribe me in my story
AshlynHibbs chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Very nice! I do wonder, though, is this possibly inspired by the Resident Evil series?

I hope not. xD I despise that game. (Silent Hill is WAY better. ;D )

Anyway, I loved the story! I really don't have any problems with it. It was very good!
Coyfluix chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
woah that's creepy. innocent child turned into an evil jerk. btw, i forgot to mention this before, but the six-legged creature seriously freaked me out. i feel haunted at night.

these are all compliments by the way. just wanted to make my intentions clear.
Coyfluix chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
crap! the closet! it's one of the best hiding places ever... for hide-and-go-seek and monsters.
TheVeteranAssassin chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really like it! When I read the scene with the spiders, a shiver ran up my spine x_x I also hate spiders...

But other than that, great story so far :)
Coyfluix chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
nice cliffhanger!
Coyfluix chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
hey this is an awesome story! It's really interesting. I love how each chapter ends with a suspenseful moment. It keeps the reader interested and makes them anticipate the next chapter. I also love how you don't just have 1 creature. Instead, there are several different types, and some of them even have human characteristics. (it kinda makes me wonder if they were once human and were the victims of some experiment gone wrong.) You did an awesome job of creating mystery and suspense within the story. I'm curious to find out if there are actually other humans in the mansion and how he will get out. I'm also kinda wondering who sent him the letter and why.

Hope you update soon!