Reviews for Siyah
Yumi Edogawa chapter 17 . 2/1/2015
I love this story! I want to find out what happens! Will Siyah and Corrin discover where Siyah came from? Are the nekos in this story truly genetically engineered? Would Siyah's friends and family truly turn their backs on him even if he did manage to find them since he's now a "pet" as the doctor stated? Please update soon!
Sooph chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
Love it!
Facella chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
I really liked this chapter. The zoo visit was interesting.
And the sex scene was very well written. It felt very realistic to me. I loved that it didn't work out right away and that they had to discover what Siyah's comfortable with first. I'm glad Siyah's getting better and Corrin is so open with him.
thewonderingman chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Wow this story is incredible man/girl. But it's just to sad for me.
Facella chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
D'aw, I'm so glad they worked out their problem. Poor Siyah. Still gives me the urge to hug him and never let go.
Also, yay, Corrin is talking to his co workers! That's pretty cool, if you ask me
Nicholleyla chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Wow, only FOUR reviews?

Amazing story, dear! Please continue it! Poor Siyah is sooo resilient.
Facella chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Yay, new chapter! I was getting worried that this was yet another unfinished story with great potential out there...
I really like your writing. Poor Siyah. His Master was such an asshole. Good thing he met Corrin. Obviously Corrin has romantic feelings for Siyah and Siyah would probably return those feelings, if he hadn't been hurt so badly. Argh, makes me wanna kill those stupid people. And having him find out about those feelings by letting him feel Corrin's hard on wasn't very nice of you! Poor thing, now he'll be terrified all over again... *sigh*
I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. And I absolutely don't understand why you don't have more followers! This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next!
Emildrago chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
Wow. This story is truly amazing!
Not only you write beautifully and without typos, but also you have taken an element that could be seen as not very original, the neko character, and put it in a totally new and unique light...
I love how you depicted the three main characters and I'm totally smitten for
Corrin :)
I'll be waiting for your next chapter, to see if and how they will get out of that situation...

Xoxo Thank you for writing

Emil
Gargravarr chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Wow, this is a good story. You really bring out Siyah's thoughts well, and I feel so much sympathy for the poor guy. The despair and helplessness of the first chapter was especially poignant; being kidnapped, imprisoned, and then having your teeth mutilated like that, all with no hope of stopping it... I really felt for him.

Telling the story from his perspective works fantastically, and you write very well. All I have to say is sorry I haven't reviewed earlier! Keep writing!