Reviews for Opposites Attract
M Goth chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Excellent!
Seretei chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
You probably should put a warning on this chapter so people will know incest is involved in this chapter. Of course it's pretty hard to take the story seriously after non-lubricated toilet sex, but I did not see this coming (lol did you get the pun). Good job on your writing; the story is pretty interesting so far.
personapeach chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was a good read! But I felt like the ending is lacking.. Btw, are you gonna have a sequel to this? Because I think it definitely needs one.. But aside from that, great story! :)
Crazytay chapter 30 . 5/14/2012
What an amazing story! I love any story that is pro gays, but this one is waaaay up there! I give five star rating on the story, but the grammar can use a little work :)

Please continue to write, the world could use more inspiration like this one.
Zakiyya chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
i wonder how long this is going to last, the no sex thing that is.
Taryn Foster chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
Why doesn't this story have more reviews! It's freakin' awesome! I await your updates.
Nique13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Its good.
Caeser123 chapter 22 . 2/29/2012
wow, this blew my mind. please update asap.
Taryn Foster chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. I read the entire thing in an hour and I like that you update fast. Keep it up!
NicoletheBlueBitch chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
I really enjoy this story. I read it all in like 2 days.
Zakiyya chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
Some friends you got Lewis! You need to dump them ASAP and i hope craig get's better. It would be sad if her didnt.
Zakiyya chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
why is it that when a chapter gets really good the story just stopped? update now!
CreativeChick233 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I like the idea but I feel as if its being rushed though. I dont think both of them as a characters would have taken the relationship this quick. I just suggest you slow it down and make longer chapters :). I look forward to reading!