Reviews for Where I'm From
deleteddd chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
A nice fresh poem..it makes the reader want to live your life
JWU chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I like it alot, u r a great writer, keep up the good work
Cows Say Moo chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
You can't be from more than one place. U come from the state ur born in, that's it.
rockyourdreams chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
unique. i like it.
Beauty made out of ashes chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I loved this poem because you told me about yourself :)
Stranger Person chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
i love the last line... and it truly is our experiences, whether good OR bad that make us who we are :) :D
alexandrinikkus readman chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
What I can say is, you have a unique way of putting and expressing words into context. But it's your style, it's unique and I like you for that. It's not your average mainstream poetry. But be careful in your presentation, a poem may sometime lose its essence when it doesn't get its intended message across. Not that, your poem is as such, it's just that it's so different that it other readers may not be able to get into the mind flow as you do. Keep on writing and developing your personal style of writing! :)
Luckycool9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
wow i like this and it ws interesting to read
MyEternity chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This poem is very good with an especially beautiful ending.
PirateGuy101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow! That is my favorite one out the the five you have on fictionpress! It really tells what you like and what is close and nearest to your heart! I love the different things that you say that you are! I like the music that you listen to! I like how it flows into each item that follows the lines. Well Done Alex! I like it a lot!
J112011 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is quite interesting. You seem to mention various ethnic groups forming the U.S., various places in the country, history, popular culture, and so on. I like the last line, although I'm not sure I understand "moments to be forgotten when the frost comes around"