Reviews for Just Run With It
JesusWalkedOnWater chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
WHAT THE CRAP! YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE ALL OF US REVIEWERS HANGING LIKE THAT! Ahhhhh! I HAVE TO KNOW! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I. AM. BEGGING. YOUUUUUUU! PLEASE! YKY HAVE ME HOOKED ON THE STORY SO PLEASE KEEP WRITING. THANKS! BYE.
JesusWalkedOnWater chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
OMGOSH! I LOVE THIS STORY! I KNOW I'M A NEW REVIEW AND CAN JUST REVIEW AT THE END OF THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I WAS SO EXCITED I COULDN'T WAIT TO REVIEW! AHHHH! WRITE MORE. please...!
TeamPeeta13 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Wait... what? her dad is in an insane asylum? Since when? Why do people think he's crazy?
Nami98 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
AWESOME!(:
mylittleprincess chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
update fast please.
Infinite Legend chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
An update! So this is what I'm thinking:

-Aaron is a werewolf

-Alexander is a vampire

-Alexander is close to or inside her how right now
TeamPeeta13 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Oh please, sydeney will so need Alexander. Aaron is going to like, hunt her down and destroy her or something.
Infinite Legend chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Update soon?
meeska chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
You have to finish writing. Its good
Infinite Legend chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Update soon please? This story has a beautiful plot! Please let it unravel :)
micahhurt chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved this story please write more.
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
This was such a good chapter please continue with this amazing story :)
TeamPeeta13 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Yeah haha there were errors. My favorite was when Eliza said, "Beat friend" instead of Best friend.

Oooh Alexander! He's totally like... hot and stuff :)

Aaron is seriously bugging me, and who is this Gabriel person? He seems suspicious... I love it. What kind of powers do they have? ah!

UPDATE SOON!
meeska chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I loved this story please continue :-)
xXRandomnessXx chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
I personally really like this story, I love writing and actually i'm pretty upset to see that most stories have like 18 chaoters and 0-5 reviews!

Well Im normally on fanfiction but I do have stories of my own,and decided I would bring fictionpress to life! ! ! ! ! ! !

I'll get my reviewers on fanfiction to start heading over here to check it oit. I think me and GreatDarkNoodleKing could bring this place to life seeing as how we are pretty populare in our section. But I'll definetaly be checking back on this story!

So the grammar issuses in this,chapter weren't too bad, they were pretty noticeable but it was totally worth it!

So you'll be seeing plenty of me around here as I love reviewing stories because I know how much reviews can make a persoms day better!

So update soon! Even an unedited version would be good enough for me!