Reviews for Soulless
Starsis chapter 52 . 9/12/2013
Haven't checked my email in a while and this is what happens... Fall way behind on this story!
Also, love that song!
Well, on to the next story :D
Star
bigblutotoro chapter 52 . 9/11/2013
what a cliff hanger, I so cannot wait for the next part where more and more gets revealed. This second part has to be the best yet as many many many things were revealed, some in small dosages and others were BAM, there you go enjoy! some major shockers! XD I am glad though that Xerex and Kari did finally meet up and are together again even though its a constant battle between those two in wits and words. So close yet so far. I shall look forward to endless.
bigblutotoro chapter 51 . 9/11/2013
what about the other species in this story were they born like that or were they made ln to what they are now like how the demons were used as a crazy experiment?
bigblutotoro chapter 50 . 9/11/2013
This comment review isn't necessarily about this particular chapter but more about the over all story or plot.
Will there be a bit more revealed about the brothers Zeke and Xerex? Maybe about their family life, I would think that more will be explained about this other brother now too in the next story. I think I may have mentioned this already in a previous review but is it going to be explained how / why there was the need to merge the monsters with the demons? what was the purpose for it as we can read they are their own entity and can survive without having a host body to be attached to they have their own spirit/soul and their own body's.
bigblutotoro chapter 46 . 9/11/2013
Well this comment isn't necessary about this particular chapter as it is more about the story context as a whole. Is there ever going to be more further explanation about Kari's sister Kira? There was a bit about her being an angel but I don't recall it going into much detail explaining how she ended up that way? Or was there and my memory is failing me? Why is she an "angel"? Do their parents know something about the their daughters but just failed to let them know about who and what they are? How did the family become "demon Hunters"? Will there be any back history about how that came about?
bigblutotoro chapter 49 . 9/10/2013
there is another brother? O.O you just love to throw these curve balls at us don't you. Now I hope there will be some back history to explain all this.
bigblutotoro chapter 48 . 9/10/2013
the condition of Gabriel is just so creepy I would have thought by now he would have ended up like a pile goo since chunks of him just seems to fall off and he is withering away to nothing. Maybe whatever is affecting him will be the end of him then no going to war? yeah right, as if we could be so lucky right? I wonder how the scythe could have chosen him as a grim reaper since this guy is off the charts as far as his maniacal crazy insane ways.
bigblutotoro chapter 47 . 9/10/2013
I wonder if the demons will be able to regain their pre-demon condition before all the monsters separated themselves from them all. Since the post condition how they all are now seems pretty weaken. Where did all the monsters go and will they all end up like being weakened by the separation like Misery is? That doesn't seem like it bodes well for the demons or the monsters.
bigblutotoro chapter 45 . 9/10/2013
Its kind of creepy to know Gabriel resurrected her father for what purpose? Probably just to be a puppet to his bigger master plan and to think the grim reaper is teaming up with the demon hunters who would of known.
bigblutotoro chapter 44 . 9/10/2013
I am telling you towards the end this whole lot of characters are just ending up worse for wear aren't they? Of course when I read the re-entering of Alex I though hmmm, maybe he was just being a spy working undercover for Gabriel. But as I continued to read on I think he is starting to look more like a good guy now, turning a new leaf. In the end would he side with Kari or remain loyal to his previous "master"?
bigblutotoro chapter 43 . 9/7/2013
Back in Heartless when Max and Jack met I thought wouldn't that be funny if they actually hooked up O.O
then lo' n' behold wow they are a couple. You like to zing us readers don't you, soul? But the fireworks are just going to start getting good now...
bigblutotoro chapter 42 . 9/7/2013
Ugh! The tension between the two is unbearable I want to reach into the story here and shake the two of them up and say just say it to each other already! But that's what makes me continue to want to read these chapters when though its quite maddening how utterly unsure or chicken the two of them can be with their feelings when everyone else around them can see it plain as day. I wonder is it because she was the first ever grim reaper that was female could have something to do with the mystery behind who or what she is? I wonder if the scythe knew or could sense Kari's being?

Can the scythe ever be wrong?
bigblutotoro chapter 41 . 9/7/2013
I like how in this book its really beginning to show Kari as being the stronger of the two it seems at time (a lot of times). While the first book Xerex was always being shown as the strong one to save Kari from serious peril, since she had no clue who and what she was and everything was all so new to her including kinda having a real interest in the demon named Xerex. But now the tables are turned and I find that Kari being the stronger one really makes the story that much more interesting even though we readers still don't know what formidable powers she holds
the fact that she can fight to protect herself and protect others is awesome to see of course it doesn't come without sacrifices.
bigblutotoro chapter 40 . 9/7/2013
Boy you are sure not making this journey easy for them are you, Talk about the trials and tribulations they are going through. But again as I read these chapters its like the two of them are desperately trying to re-connect some how and failing miserably because they still refuse to share their inner most thoughts about how they feel about one another. Just tip toe-ing on the fringes asking each other how they are doing but not wanting to push any further if the answer is a shrug or a mono syllable word response.
bigblutotoro chapter 39 . 9/7/2013
I was wondering what as going to await them when they got out of that darkness having them make their destination would have been too easy and too predictable. The Witch added a mysterious touch other than to be someone who would provider them with shelter and food for a day or two and I am starting to realize anyone who they meet whether casually or more in depth will probably mean something later on. What a strange gift to receive though a pair of ravens? and knowing how you like Halloween I was thinking what next a shrunken skull or something? Wonder if the witch can tell who Kari really is?
189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »