Reviews for Letters
Dark Blue Lover chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Wow... beautiful. "Buried herself under piles of fake and misspelled". Love that line! Kinda relatable (despite that I'm a girl O.o), and again, a great work _
Dark Blue Lover chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
OMG this is so sad ;_;

But quite imaginable - again, a good job!
Dark Blue Lover chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
LOL! "The rather loud and incessant noise machine that claims to be my husband"!

This is pretty funny, and the last sentence is a really surprising twist - didn't expect that ;)

But overall, great work - pretty funny, and emotional as well. Keep writing :)
Dark Blue Lover chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
I've been wondering for a moment there why he's even tending bar XD

But, again, good work. Not like I could speak from experience or anything (Heaven help) but I like the imagery, and from all I can say, it sounds quite realistic.

Good work _ Keep writing :)
Dark Blue Lover chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This is incredible... sad, but I still like it. Really well describes that "breaking", like you said. Strong atmosphere for such few words Hope you continue this!

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you, too _
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is really short, but for a drabble/100-word text it's pretty good. Relatable despite its shortness, and shocking at the same time - he came back? O.o Poltroon, alright!

I kind of like the atmosphere. One can really watch how your protagonist matures, learns to live with the situation as it is, gives up on her father - and shuts the door in his face when he returns. Really, it's the only reasonable thing to do. XD

Just a quick thing... which isn't even your fault in the first place but anyway... I've got a problem with the word "then". Maybe you could say "since then", or leave it out after all. It's probably me, but I feel like the word's become overused (not by you, just in general).

But overall, great work on this _