Reviews for Android
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was so creepy, so original, so amazing.

I loved every second.

What a horrible fate, being transformed by an artificial intelligence, eternally bound to be his company forever.

Very unnerving how the AI offers digital sex. That's...just messed up. O_O

Happy writing, friend
-sapphire
VelvetyCheerio chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Whoa. I was concerned at first, for whoever was speaking to the narrator, and then it turned out to be AI... o:

The calmness of the AI, or at least the monotony of its voice, provides such a sense of peace even as it describes the horrible things that it did. So I think that where the real horror came from was when the narrator is described as being strung up to the ceiling, his/her flesh and other organs doomed to be replaced with plastic while his/her mind continues to live on.

So chilling.

I liked the idea of the obsessed AI, though. It's unique, as opposed to the obsessive stalker/kidnapper.

Somewhat lack on description, like where are these two exactly, but I think there's a certain sterile element about laboratories and machines that doesn't always have to be described in detail.

Overall, good work!

Velvet.
Supernovocaine chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This story was amazing. I don't really have any good words for it, other than that it was unsettling and hopeless-feeling.
TheEmberRaven chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I've got chills from reading this. Very haunting and creepy. I love it!