Reviews for Song of the Nightingale
blah chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
blah blah blah blah.
do you do anything with some real decent sex in it or is it all this fluff crap that belongs in the garbage? I meran reallyt everyone knows that sex sells and that must be why you are still writing on a site like this
MORE SEX WITH 4 BROS NEOW
mingsquared chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I really like your opening paragraph. The way you began to weave the character's appearance in with watching the sunset, then his thoughts and feelings as the sun went down is very poetic. I also enjoy the vampire Cyprien. The manner in which he speaks and the words that comes out of his mouth gives me the feeling of a manipulative person, someone who likes to toy around with his captives and enjoys their torment. I also enjoy this type of villain over the "badass" types haha. I think your writing style is good (but since you said this isn't great, then perhaps your other stories are better? :P) - your descriptions on the feelings and actions on the characters are very realistic. It is nice as a reader to be able to imagine what is going on in the scene. Excellent work!
cookiemonster chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
UPDATE PLZ!;(
Esca chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
I've just caught up on all my missed chapters and enjoyed myself quite a bit. I like that this story isn't to serious and doesn't over-dramatize anything. Cprien i love very much. If Drake even hopes to outdue him he has A LOT of work ahead of him. A LOT.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
im on the edge of my seat here!everytime you update i keep thinking there will be some major development with Drake's character and then, there's not. And i just die a little on the inside. :(
Nancy chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Oh god! Please review im dying here.
C3PO chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
i lol'ed so hard at "hideous ten-ton gorilla" ha ha Cyprien's a cool guy ! i like Raspel pretty well too. are you planning on killing either of them off ? because so far in the story, that doesn't seem like it's absolutely necessary ..?.. but i could totally be wrong i suppose. this was a great update ! will Teige become a full vampire soon ? and when he does can he turn into a bird as well ?
chao-lane chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Wow! that was good! Can't wait for the next update!

Drake is so funny being all grumpy, he doesn't even realize Teige has him wraped around his finger. Can't wait to read the sex scene too because after years of sexual starvation, Drake must be about to explode :D
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
What! did i miss something? Teige is concerned about Drake's sex drive, and (if i'm understanding this right)threatining to go out and "get him some" didn't Teige walk away from Drake in the tent and now he wants to jump his bones, dosent make sense. Is this a dream?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
just started reading!can't hardly wait till things finally start picking up for these two. i can't imagine the sex, Drake seems to uptight and stoic ?
firefox vixen chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Hope to read more:D
FiggThe3rd chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Please write and update soon!
Katy
MsGirludontknow chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Cyprien is nice hes got that whole i care and he doesnt know thing going on thats cute and romantic but drake is all i like him but i wont admit it so let me be an ass and pull on his pigtailes

still dont know who i like more

teige is definitely my fav though
C3PO chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
well i think he's improved. doesn't seem as cranky, and he's atleast filtering most of his rude remarks. but he's in no way nicer, yet, i trust you though ! Finally get why people like Cyprien though, he seems like a good enough guy and he looks out for Teige, so can't hate him on that front. Im curious for the coming chapters, i hope Drake doesn't revert back being an asshole when he finds out. i do want Teige to turn for some reason. Maybe then the control would be somewhat balanced between him and Drake, because right now Drake's just really dominant in comparison and Teige seems that much more vulnerable.
PyroTech chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
I think he got nicer. Not by much, but it is noticeable. He's being nice...in a gruff sort of way. I can't wait to see how he reacts when he finds out about Teige's half-transformation (or will it be a full transformation when he finds out? lol).
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »