Reviews for Riverflesh
Snowlilly31497 chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Is this the last chapter?
Victoria chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
I thought Jack was bald? haha. Great story btw! I've read two of your older stories-polished pebbles, which i never finished, and letters to spine (my favorite). You have great talent and it sucks that publishers cannot see that. Never give up though!
Inkspilled chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Awesome, great character development between Cole and Cooper. I like the dialogue and their interactions, especially Cooper. You also did a great job in showing us Cole's reversed mood. My only nitpick is when Jack asks Cole to bring the bread, and she becomes instantly uncomfortable for no reason. In reality, there's a little less whining. I found it hard to empathize with her, because usually I see people just taking things like that with gritted teeth and inner panic, but mostly silence. I'm just being picky.

Anyways, great chapter! Very intriguing. :)
Alo chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
Damn you, cliffhanger! Although, I love the last sentence in this chapter. So psyched for the last chapter.

I have no idea why, but until this chapter, I thought Jake was bald or shaved his head... weird comment is weird, I know.
RooFaDoo chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
So, it's relieving to know that Cole isn't the only person who tried to kill Cooper. It makes her situation seem less extreme.

I find it weird that Jack, JACK of all people is explaining this mess to Cole, but then again who else could? Surely not Elliot...

Awesome chapter! Update soon!
PrettyWordFreak chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Wow! I LOVED this Chappy! It's amazingly well written! Colette and Jack seem like complex characters. :3
RooFaDoo chapter 10 . 12/27/2011
Well... that was completely unexpected. Did she really kill him?

Oh lawdyyyy.

I hope he lives... and we readers figure out what the heck just happened!
Draven in Wonderland chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
W-O-W! I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting that. At all. Can't wait to read more.
whereisnovember chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
Another really good chapter. You make me keep guessing what will happen next :)

This story is almost like a romance-thriller so far. It's awesome

I liked this part even though it made me sad:

"Cooper twitched slightly; his hand was halfway outstretched, as though he was about to lay it on my shoulder. But after a moment's hesitation, he withdrew that hand and tucked it deep into his pants pocket. While I crouched in the water and cried, he stood motionless above me, frowning hard at the wide, smooth ripples that spread out across the pool's surface."

I think he really cares about her!

And this might be really random, but when Jack came up to Watkins and Cole and said "Problem?" I was reminded of Trollface xD
whereisnovember chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
It's from Sly Cooper during the battle with Mz Ruby! Who hasn't played that game? lol! It's amazing that you put that in there

Anyway this chapter was so suspenseful! Freaking Ben, what a jerk.

I hope Cooper's alright though! :(
whereisnovember chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Omg I can't believe the police don't believe her! Messed up..

Beau is insane but I like Jack. I like his neutral 'whatever' attitude lol

Now that we got to see that thing happening to Cooper I'm pretty sure he's not human. Or he's a human with weird powers

OH and I like the time they spent in the tree. Really good chemistry!
RooFaDoo chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
What the heck is Cooper? Oh lawdy!

Please update soon. And I like gore. :DD
Love Rhymes With chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Well, that was a pretty exciting chapter! :)
DiamondSkies13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I just spent an hour reading this story in one sitting. It's fantastic. Your descriptions are delicious, your characterization is great (especially your supporting characters), and I believe that you've struck a good balance between telling us the whole story at once and torturing us with plodding suspense. I'm especially intrigued by the relationship between Melanie and Cooper and can't wait to see that fleshed out more. My only suggestion would be to possibly work in a couple of scenes where Colette is just goofing off and being herself, because it's hard to get a finger on who she is when we only see her reacting to the dramatic circumstances around her. I do love the story though. Can't wait for your next update! :)
Sky Fish chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
omg that's a sly cooper reference! Hahaha so awesome!

I kinda don't mind that you're dragging this out. I think it's a good hook. I check my email like everyday to see if there's an update lol.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »