Reviews for Riverflesh
Inkspilled chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
"you should try to understand the supernaturalside of things, should you not?""

"I could only stand there and it freeze me in a complete standstill."

A few missing words and mistakes here and there, couldn't track down the other ones. Anyways, what a cliffhanger ending! Things are definitely clearing up for me, I'm excited to see what the whole waterfall deal is, though. That part about Cooper and breakfast was so sweet. You also use a lot of commas, which is a very common thing, but not good for me; I'm a recovering comma addict. P Looking forward to finding out what happens! :)
RooFaDoo chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Once again, awesome chapter.

But those cliffhangers are killing me!

Update when you can! (AKA: Now.)
Inkspilled chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Love these chapter endings. Again, very interesting, I'm hooked as to what happens next. It's too bad she didn't get any answers yet, and there's still the whole occurrence of crimes I wanna hear about. I love making theories about these things, so I'm excited to see what happens. Also, I'm wondering why Beau is so violently against Cole. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
RooFaDoo chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
What the heck is up with Cooper?

And can you just kill Beau? Seriously. That chick has got ISSUES.

This chapter was filled with tension at the end. I'm sure everyone reading wanted Cooper and Cole to start making out or something.

It was really awesome. Keep writing! :D
ICanHasWaffles chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Really excellent chapter it was suspenseful and a little scary, I think that Ben had something to do with it why else would he be so upset? And he didn't even have to take it out on Cole she was just trying to help. Anyway I like how close Haakon and Cole are, Haakon seems very sweet and then I also like how Cole is warming up to Cooper a little. I think they can be friends soon or more than friends, I believe.
ICanHasWaffles chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
This story is still so crazy good Im enjoying every bit of it, Beau is such a bitch but other than her I love all of the other characters, Jack especially and Elliot even though he's still super odd. I like all the imagery you have in the story too. And did we just meet Cooper? I think so! Am I right when I say that he was inspired by Ben Whishaw? ;)
whereisnovember chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
I noticed a few mistakes but for the most part this was so so good!

I can't believe what I just read ...

I wonder whats happening with Cooper. I feel really bad for him and I hope he's okay

That's the thing, these characters you've created make me feel really empathetic. It's amazing

I'm sure you're busy now but I can't wait for your next update!
Inkspilled chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Just some mistakes to point out, if you decide to edit this later:

""It's coming along pretty well, acrually" - actually

"It didn't take a genius to realize that Elliot using me" - missing a 'was'

"thought out of fear out of pleasure" though and or instead of out, i think it should be

""Hey, I was wondering, did the police ever found out what happened" - find out

I think her plan was hilarious to get everyone to go away on the trail. They're so fortunate to live in a town with such nice natural landmarks, though I don't know about the constant rain. Two things I did note was a) I'm not sure if I'd be willing to pee in a forest and b) I'm not sure if I'd be able to hit someone over the head with a rock that hard.

Anyways, really interesting! I'm excited to read more, I like the progression. :)
whereisnovember chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Wow! This chapter was great. I have chills O.O

It's scary to think someone was beaten so much that the police found bone pieces too... yikes!

I thought Ben was cool at first but I was wrong. So wrong. He's an ass

Cole is warming up to Cooper I think. Can't wait to see what happens next :D
Love Rhymes With chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I really liked chapter 5. A lot of stuff happened. It was fun!

I really like Cole. She's a pretty neat character.
Inkspilled chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
The suspense is great, and your characters are so likeable. You really have a talent for creating interesting character personalities. Reading this is becoming something like a junk food addiction, I can't get enough. I really do admire these characters for their weaknesses and strengths and their general irks. I also realized that everyone's clothing choices are usually dark colours and simple outfits.

Also, I find the crime very interesting, actual pieces of jaw and skull left at the scene? It's very doubtful the victim's alive. I love how you imply questions that keep us reading, you don't state questions or give anything away. It's safe to say I'm a fan of your writing. :)
Inkspilled chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
The characters are so bizarre, but I love the sense of adventure and mystery you put in here. You mix the familiar with the strange very well, I definitely want to keep reading.
Inkspilled chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I really like this so far. Your main character is so relatable, from the town she lives in, her job, the running. It pulls me right in. I've only found one mistake so far "pounding in the cavity of my I could still hear ", you're missing a word somewhere after my.

Plot-wise, I think it's very touching, Cole's relationship with her mom and friends, for them to be so considerate.
RooFaDoo chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Can I throw Ben in a pit of doom? What a jerk!

I am anticipating the next chapter. :D
Inkspilled chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love your descriptions, there are definitely common themes that the main character consistently likes. Your writing is really good, I never find myself getting bored of descriptions or details. Also, plot-wise I get the feeling this could be a really addicting read. I'm gonna keep tabs on this. :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »