Reviews for Riverflesh
whereisnovember chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Wow Beau is such a bitch! I don't like her at all that was really messed up

I'm guessing the guy at the end was Cooper? He's interesting and mysterious and really socially awkward! lol

I really liked this paragraph:

'I started towards the waterfall, but a sudden drenching downpour sent me running back into the woods for cover. The sheet of rain brutally pummeled the river and the wide forest around it, and for a moment I was huddled beneath the boughs of a hemlock, watching the droplets trickle and drip down from the glossy needles. The earth was quiet in its obeisance to the rain, and I felt the cool, clean smell of resin and wet things fill my nose.'

Your descriptions are awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter
whereisnovember chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Elliot's really cute, I hope we get to see more of him.

Colette sounds really pretty too. Or Cole I think she is nicknamed

Like all the others this chapter was amazingly written

Keep up the good work!
RooFaDoo chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Beau can suck it. Seriously, that was rude! And who is that creepy guy in the forest? Your writing really keeps me wanting more! Update when you can. :D
Love Rhymes With chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Oooh, interesting... Elliot is weird, but I like it. And did we just meet the mysterious Cooper? Me thinks so... I'm so excited you updated so soon. More? :)
ICanHasWaffles chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
3 chapters in and still enjoying the story. Now that I think about it I wanted to tell you that Riverflesh is an interesting title. Ben was saying that a man killed himself at the river near the house so maybe his death ties into the name of the story. Elliot is an oddball but I like him he reminds me of a friend of mine. I was hoping chapter 4 was up but it isn't so I guess I'll have to wait and see if Cole meets our friend Mr. Wishaw. Update soon please please please!
ICanHasWaffles chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Oh my gosh this chapter was suspenseful. I have a feeling I know who was standing outside Cole's car but I don't want to say in case I'm wrong or in case I just give it away in the end. I felt like there was foreshadowing when Haakons brother warned that something bad could happen in the house because its deep in the woods and nobody would know. I think something dark is going to happen soon hopefully in the next chapter. Now that we met Ben Im not sure that Cooper is the main character Cole wants to be with. I'm kinda thinking it's Ben. And also with your descriptions of the town I totally thought it was a real place but when I went to search it no town of Boris in Washington state exists. Everything about the town the way you describe it is so real though excellent work.
ICanHasWaffles chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
You don't know how happy I am to hear your writer's block is finished! O Happy Day! So far this story is good! Really good. You always have the best original stories and this is no different. I'm still surprised this has so few reviews. Anyways I like all of the characters so far. Melanie is interesting and I like the tension between Sophie and Haakon. Cole is a nice main character and I can't wait to see what will happen next with Cooper. I get the feeling that he is the person talking in the summary about how "when people touch him they become murderous." Unless it's that Jack guy which would be cool actually cause he is a little on the mysterious side. Not as mysterious as Cooper though. Your descriptions are wonderful and refreshing. I wish I could live in a house like that where it's green everywhere, but unfortunately I'm stuck in Arizona.
whereisnovember chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Very long chapter but Im real happy about that

The shadow thing was pretty scary lol it creeped me out

Ben seems really nice so far too

I also like the descriptions of the town

Great work so far!
whereisnovember chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Yay I'm so happy you finally decided to write again

I miss all of your captivating tales and this one is starting to become a favorite

So far you describe everything really nicely and I can tell rain will be a big theme

On to the next chapter!
Love Rhymes With chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Well, I just love the start of this! Usually it's rather hard for me to get into a story, but all the detail, mystery, and characters make it easy to be consumed by this. Onto chapter three!
RooFaDoo chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
So far, your story is cool. I like the way you describe things, it makes me feel like I'm actually there.

Update soon! :D
let.this.go chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Yay! I'm glad your writer's block is over. I'm excited to read another one of your stories. This one seems really interesting. I can't wait for the next update!
Draven in Wonderland chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I'm glad you are back. I have missed your stories very much. I can't wait to read more. Also can't wait to re-read your older stories. :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3