Reviews for Unexpected
MalexisSomerholic chapter 26 . 3/9
Since when did Ryan become such a f*cking hypocrite?! Gosh I bloody hate him right now! THE WHOLE DAMN TIME HE WAS NOT OVER ADAM?! WHY THE F*CK DOES HE WANNA PURSUE A RELATIONSHIP WHEN HE ISN'T F*CKING OVER THE LAST ONE?!

HE WAS PRESSURING JAMES TO COME OUT TO THE WHOLE DAMN UNIVERSITY AND SAYING HE WANNA BE SEEN ALL OVER WITH HIS NEW BABE. BUT NOOOO WHEN IT IS WITH HIS GODDAMN NEIGHBORHOOD, HE PRETENDS JAMIE DOESNT F*CKING EXIST. EVER SINCE JAMIE CAME INTO TERMS WITH HIS SEXUALITY, RYAN KEPT PRESSURING AND PRESSURING HIM AND MAKING HIM FEEL A BIT ANGRY.

BUT HE IS NOT OVER ADAM?! THE RELATIONSHIP WAS 6 F*CKING MONTHS! NOT A BLOODY YEAR! PLUS ADAM IS A D*CK THAT JUST WANTING RYAN'S BOOTY! AND HOW DARE RYAN COME UP WITH A HALF-ASSED EXCUSE LIKE THAT?! COME ON, I COULD HAVE GAVE A BETTER REASON FROM MY DOG'S PILE OF DUKEY!

RYAN, I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU RIGHT NOW. HMPH.

(ranting over)
zeljko chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
I like them together so much... Very nice story. Thx
zeljko chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Such a nice chapter. Very nice
demoness of music chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
that was me discovering my sexuality except no sex
demoness of music chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
omg i just realized ive read this before its sooo good though
Aera chapter 30 . 6/26/2014
Wow, I kimd of found it hard to believe that People in California weren't more accepting. I kind of see Cali as a place with more acceptance say vs the south. Well it was cute, however nothing mind expanding. Kind of saw it as more of a romane, but in the middle the story seemed to switch directions to a coming out story.
A.Collins chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Goodness, you're certainly gonna make it hard for Ryan and James if they do end up being together.

I'm happy I started reading this when it's been completed so I don't have to wait for updates :)
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
Oh my Kami this was one of the best fics I have ever read! I love the characters and how they developed with the story! I love the whole concept of the story and man do I wish there was a sequel :)

All in all a most fantastic job!
Remi chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
Aaw ! A bittersweet ending... so sad. Well, fortunatelly it does not end in complete disaster. Nice romance all in all. Enjoyable couple, blooming love realistically and beautifully described, endearing coming out, great friends to support them, good sex scenes, a highly enjoyable read
Krimsyn chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
I loved the characters and though the ending was a bit sad, I think it's sweet that it seemed to make their relationship stronger.
Menn chapter 30 . 7/21/2013
Oh my god, you have no idea how much I love the Roommate genre, so I love this story, specifically in the beginning. They character meet and speak to each other naturally. I like it! Also, I like James. He's not perfect, but he does his best to make his Ryan comfortable. He cares for people. That's a good kid (sounds like an old man).

BUT GOD ANG THOSE PARENTS CURSE THEM
TheDarkPassenger chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
This story had so much angst! It was really awesome and the ending was sweet in that Ryan and James will be together but quite heartbreaking that they both have at least one parent who doesn't accept them. It seemed very realistic to me, so congrats on that. Thank you for ths lovely work of fiction, I enjoyed it immensely :)
KashiRyuu chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
Not many story's can get me to cry, but this one did. Thank you for writing this fine piece of literature!
smashthat chapter 30 . 6/5/2013
Loved it!
Jude Diamond chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
I have a feeling Loryn is going to be one of those girls who does everything she can to ruin her ex's life after she gets dumped. I hate that so much.
387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »