Reviews for Unexpected
A.Collins chapter 8 . 2/24
Goodness, you're certainly gonna make it hard for Ryan and James if they do end up being together.

I'm happy I started reading this when it's been completed so I don't have to wait for updates :)
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 30 . 1/29
Oh my Kami this was one of the best fics I have ever read! I love the characters and how they developed with the story! I love the whole concept of the story and man do I wish there was a sequel :)

All in all a most fantastic job!
Remi chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
Aaw ! A bittersweet ending... so sad. Well, fortunatelly it does not end in complete disaster. Nice romance all in all. Enjoyable couple, blooming love realistically and beautifully described, endearing coming out, great friends to support them, good sex scenes, a highly enjoyable read
Krimsyn chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
I loved the characters and though the ending was a bit sad, I think it's sweet that it seemed to make their relationship stronger.
Menn chapter 30 . 7/21/2013
Oh my god, you have no idea how much I love the Roommate genre, so I love this story, specifically in the beginning. They character meet and speak to each other naturally. I like it! Also, I like James. He's not perfect, but he does his best to make his Ryan comfortable. He cares for people. That's a good kid (sounds like an old man).

BUT GOD ANG THOSE PARENTS CURSE THEM
TheDarkPassenger chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
This story had so much angst! It was really awesome and the ending was sweet in that Ryan and James will be together but quite heartbreaking that they both have at least one parent who doesn't accept them. It seemed very realistic to me, so congrats on that. Thank you for ths lovely work of fiction, I enjoyed it immensely :)
KashiRyuu chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
Not many story's can get me to cry, but this one did. Thank you for writing this fine piece of literature!
smashthat chapter 30 . 6/5/2013
Loved it!
Jude Diamond chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
I have a feeling Loryn is going to be one of those girls who does everything she can to ruin her ex's life after she gets dumped. I hate that so much.
vcdwhite chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
i love this story soo much! The plot is really well thought! Are you gonna make a sequel to this? coz you said you might write a sequel on Ryan's POV... I hope you would...best of luck!
Gmork chapter 30 . 3/5/2013
This whole story was fucking brilliant. My heart broke for them, and I related to James every single chapter along the way. It heart wrenching,but so real and refreshing. 3
underlay chapter 30 . 2/12/2013
i really enjoyed this story! i'm gutted that it didn't go well with james's parents, but he and ryan are just so adorabubble. brillianteeeee (i can spell...)
R.P. Ann chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Hello Kat,

I always review after I read something, so here I am.

I don't know if I'll finish reading your story because:
1. I find that the character's reactions are too unreal.
2. The lack of connection you present to your characters and words.

1st point, and I say this because I am bisexual, therefore I should know how James is feeling and I have quite a lot of gay friends and I've read my fair share of slash, and I find that his reactions are too... too plastic (as in, fake). You can't just be curious, experiment for THREE WEEKS knowing you like it and then suddenly be like, no uh, no way in hell. It's not a switch, even if it is a decision (to accept it or not). Also, his thoughts are way too jumbled, too confusing, too going from one extreme to the other. Also, I find your characters lacking depth and definition.

2nd, and last point; a writer needs to move their readers with their words, feel them up with emotion, make them cry, laugh and make them angry. And I, still, haven't felt any connection to your story and I can't feel yours to it, either.

I know you can improve, so do it.

I might finish this story as I might be reading more of you.

Dearly,
R.P. Ann.
ME chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
Awesome! Amazing story, a great read. I bowled through it in less then 4 hours straight (pun intended) and i loved it! Thanks for writing and uploading this!
KatieBobb chapter 30 . 11/6/2012
I believe at some point you said that this was a lot of fluff but it definitely turned out to be not so fluffy. I'm sad to see the boys go, but this will remain one of my favorites. Thanks for posting your work for us readers ;)
381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »