Reviews for Unexpected
serwaverider chapter 27 . 9/11
Nope, Ryan's explanations and/or avoidance and/or lying are not acceptable to me. Those are deal breakers. You cannot love a person you do not trust.
serwaverider chapter 30 . 8/16
Feels like a premature ending with questions left unanswered.
Naana chapter 30 . 12/1/2015
Thanks for writing such a great story!
I'm going to confess that at first I didn't like much James, yet such grow and character development displayed made me slowly come love him a lot.
I disliked Ryan for some chapters but I can understand his reasons and even more it was important to show that not every relationship is perfect, both Ryan and Jamie had their flaws and had overcome them, it was what made it real.
I didn't like the end though, not because I though was sad, but I felt that maybe James could still make up with his family, they had the first reaction of finding out their son was gay, but just like Ryan's parent(s), they could eventually accept or even tolerate, unfortunately I felt as well intentioned Ryan was, he somehow agravated the fight.

STILL, thanks again for the story, it had the right ammount of sweetness and angst, I can't wait to read more of your works!
MalexisSwerve chapter 26 . 3/9/2015
Since when did Ryan become such a f*cking hypocrite?! Gosh I bloody hate him right now! THE WHOLE DAMN TIME HE WAS NOT OVER ADAM?! WHY THE F*CK DOES HE WANNA PURSUE A RELATIONSHIP WHEN HE ISN'T F*CKING OVER THE LAST ONE?!

HE WAS PRESSURING JAMES TO COME OUT TO THE WHOLE DAMN UNIVERSITY AND SAYING HE WANNA BE SEEN ALL OVER WITH HIS NEW BABE. BUT NOOOO WHEN IT IS WITH HIS GODDAMN NEIGHBORHOOD, HE PRETENDS JAMIE DOESNT F*CKING EXIST. EVER SINCE JAMIE CAME INTO TERMS WITH HIS SEXUALITY, RYAN KEPT PRESSURING AND PRESSURING HIM AND MAKING HIM FEEL A BIT ANGRY.

BUT HE IS NOT OVER ADAM?! THE RELATIONSHIP WAS 6 F*CKING MONTHS! NOT A BLOODY YEAR! PLUS ADAM IS A D*CK THAT JUST WANTING RYAN'S BOOTY! AND HOW DARE RYAN COME UP WITH A HALF-ASSED EXCUSE LIKE THAT?! COME ON, I COULD HAVE GAVE A BETTER REASON FROM MY DOG'S PILE OF DUKEY!

RYAN, I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU RIGHT NOW. HMPH.

(ranting over)
zeljko chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
I like them together so much... Very nice story. Thx
zeljko chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Such a nice chapter. Very nice
demoness of music chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
that was me discovering my sexuality except no sex
demoness of music chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
omg i just realized ive read this before its sooo good though
Aera chapter 30 . 6/26/2014
Wow, I kimd of found it hard to believe that People in California weren't more accepting. I kind of see Cali as a place with more acceptance say vs the south. Well it was cute, however nothing mind expanding. Kind of saw it as more of a romane, but in the middle the story seemed to switch directions to a coming out story.
A.Collins chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Goodness, you're certainly gonna make it hard for Ryan and James if they do end up being together.

I'm happy I started reading this when it's been completed so I don't have to wait for updates :)
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
Oh my Kami this was one of the best fics I have ever read! I love the characters and how they developed with the story! I love the whole concept of the story and man do I wish there was a sequel :)

All in all a most fantastic job!
Remi chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
Aaw ! A bittersweet ending... so sad. Well, fortunatelly it does not end in complete disaster. Nice romance all in all. Enjoyable couple, blooming love realistically and beautifully described, endearing coming out, great friends to support them, good sex scenes, a highly enjoyable read
Krimsyn chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
I loved the characters and though the ending was a bit sad, I think it's sweet that it seemed to make their relationship stronger.
Menn chapter 30 . 7/21/2013
Oh my god, you have no idea how much I love the Roommate genre, so I love this story, specifically in the beginning. They character meet and speak to each other naturally. I like it! Also, I like James. He's not perfect, but he does his best to make his Ryan comfortable. He cares for people. That's a good kid (sounds like an old man).

BUT GOD ANG THOSE PARENTS CURSE THEM
TheDarkPassenger chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
This story had so much angst! It was really awesome and the ending was sweet in that Ryan and James will be together but quite heartbreaking that they both have at least one parent who doesn't accept them. It seemed very realistic to me, so congrats on that. Thank you for ths lovely work of fiction, I enjoyed it immensely :)
390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »