Reviews for Bollinger High
someone chapter 1 . 2/19
i don't like the first chapter.. decidded i didn't want to read it anymore :(
Minzy chapter 22 . 2/7
Just re-read this story today! Definitely made me fall in love all over again with Nolan and Jess! I really hope you update Shannon and Chris' story! :D
azeeunlove chapter 21 . 1/28
this story really made me laugh and put a smile on my face (:
i really like how the drama was well thought out and it wasn't too cliche
thanks for bringing this story to fictionpress!
Purpletastic chapter 22 . 1/2
Man, I love this story! I was honestly up till 2am reading it (until I realized I could not go on bc I was getting pretty sleepy) Nolan is just like, perfect. And Jess is definitely daring and a Gryffindor. I hope you do a one shot with them like maybe 10yrs later, or continue their story or maybe a Nolan POV story. That would be pretty darn cool :D anyways, just wanted to say that. I think I'll be rereading this story sometime soon too!
Finish chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
Shannon and Chris :o)
dee chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
I always read this story again and again. I never get bored with this one. thank you :))
Guest chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
It was awesome,I njoyed it a lotttt,tnkxx ddearie
Life Love Sanity chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Lovedddddd this story. Your characters are so realistic. I love how Jess acts. Even though she's stubborn and hot headed, she still acts in ways that are believable. And I love Nolan. He's realistic too. I loved it.
Sandy chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
We want more please! :)
Nilora chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
Wow. This is a great story, I loved reading it. Thanks for sharing your work!
gillywater chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Hi there!

I loved this story - it was the perfect mix of an originally performed cliché and good writing, and I confess to staying up late to read it in one sitting. Your writing gave me these wonderful fluffy feelings inside that only come from a perfect couple, which I think you've established three of... Also, this is probably the first story I've read that has a protagonist named Jessica - I find my name often used with annoying characters.

I spotted a few typos here and there, but your writing is, for the most part, fantastic. I only have two minor comments otherwise. Jessica's relationship with Katie seemed symbolic rather than realistic, and I feel like you could have added more to their friendship. Also, I really wish many of the minor characters could have had more time in the spotlight, but I commend you for the way you made this story feel short, rather than countless others that seem to drag on forever.

I'm looking forward to the epilogue and the rest of your stories to come!
my princess ending chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
The all-nighter was worth it. I finished this story in less than a day because technically, I couldn't "put it down". I knew there wasn't anything wrong with me when I discovered that I couldn't bring myself to hate Alaina. I loved the fact that you put diversity in this story by making Shannon an Asian. Definitely made it into my favs.

MyPrincessEnding

P.S. I found it amusing that you published this story the same day my ex and I started dating. Hmm...cute. :)
my princess ending chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
Oh my gosh. I'm so heartbroken by this. I would never think Nolan would test Jessica in any way. Even I felt betrayed though I'm not even in the story. Just the way he spoke to Alaina about the whole ticket situation hurt me. I don't know how to react to Nolan's sweet gestures anymore.

my princess ending chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
The tears are real. Jess said yes. This is what I pulled an all-nighter for. Not sure if I'm ready for the drama yet because I would hate to have Jeremy and Alaina hate Jess for what she did...if it even were a bad move.

my princess ending chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Just reading this chapter, I'm so depressed by the fact that Jess did side with Katie. I'm not saying that Alaina can go around and bully people like that, I'm just saying Alaina doesn't seem like she's enough to be the villain after seeing her with Juliet. I'm so torn.

300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »