Reviews for Bollinger High
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26
Shannon is Asian? Woot! Put your hands together for mah sistah!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26
tbh, I've been on both sides of the line. "Popular" and "Unpopular." When I was popular, yeah, I was cool and my friends were awesome. When I was unpopular, people just didn't bother me. I think Jessica is stupid for standing up for Katie. Katie needs to stand up for her own damn self.
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 5/29
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed this, but it's one of my favorites. I think you should publish it. You can publish on Amazon for free and set your own price for the book. I've sold a lot more copies of my book than I ever expected (kindle version) and I think yours would be successful. I'll definitely buy it if you publish it.
pastelcolors chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Nolan just pulled the "You're different." card, and it annoys me that he did because Jessica is literally the normalest of normal people. She showed a little pity and she's a little more down to earth than others at the school (because she's not as nearly privileged). That's it.
But don't get me wrong, I like Jessica.
These characters just seem so unoriginal so far, but that's okay, I guess because everyone is the same. Stories and in real life.
Nolan is a lot more up close and personal than I assumed he would have been. Good or bad? I'm not sure yet because I don't exactly like him at the moment.
The fact that Alaina unofficially rules the school is refreshing, as opposed to some rich, attractive guy. I haven't seen the Queen B type character that hasn't been out for the main character's love interest. And Alaina isn't a stereotypical Queen B either, but she /is/ targeting Katie, which is cold hearted of her.
Anyway, I'm enjoying this! I love how there's never a dull spot in your stories. They always keep me wondering...
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
if you published this story, i would so buy it! XD it should seriously be made into a movie, its so original! :)
LiveLaughLoveOutLoud chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! Okay. I loved this story. I just had to read more and more and more. This was actually a great story with great characters. I loved both Jess and Nolan. It would actually be fun to kind of get inside Zoe's head for a little bit. But you did an amazing job. Thank you for giving me a delightful story.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
I am sleep deprived because of you
Like seriously I have Uni at 8 tomorrow and it's 3am right now
Agh I love your stories
The feels I get, my god my emotions go on a rollercoaster
Haha you're bloody great, can't wait to read more
bego.oh chapter 21 . 5/23/2014
I just read your story and it's amazing! I love Jess and Nolan! But I have to say that my favourite character by far was Alaina! You are an amazing writer! Congratulations!
someone chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
i don't like the first chapter.. decidded i didn't want to read it anymore :(
Minzy chapter 22 . 2/7/2014
Just re-read this story today! Definitely made me fall in love all over again with Nolan and Jess! I really hope you update Shannon and Chris' story! :D
azeeunlove chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
this story really made me laugh and put a smile on my face (:
i really like how the drama was well thought out and it wasn't too cliche
thanks for bringing this story to fictionpress!
Purpletastic chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
Man, I love this story! I was honestly up till 2am reading it (until I realized I could not go on bc I was getting pretty sleepy) Nolan is just like, perfect. And Jess is definitely daring and a Gryffindor. I hope you do a one shot with them like maybe 10yrs later, or continue their story or maybe a Nolan POV story. That would be pretty darn cool :D anyways, just wanted to say that. I think I'll be rereading this story sometime soon too!
Finish chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
Shannon and Chris :o)
dee chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
I always read this story again and again. I never get bored with this one. thank you :))
Guest chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
It was awesome,I njoyed it a lotttt,tnkxx ddearie
308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »