Reviews for Bollinger High
EdnaMode chapter 1 . 4/7
This is still my all time favorite out of all your story... It's a little nostalgic too (:
slcjnk2008 chapter 21 . 2/22
I loved your story and found it to be one that gives this reader a feeling of happiness. It made me remember all the good times I had in high school and how innocent we all were at this age. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story.
slcjnk2008 chapter 14 . 2/22
Wow, it's about time. I'm loving all the drama.
slcjnk2008 chapter 13 . 2/22
Drum roll for homecoming. What will everyone do?
slcjnk2008 chapter 7 . 2/22
Sorry I haven't reviewed earlier, but I was too engrossed in the story to stop and let you know how great this story is. You have a wonderful ability to capture your characters' essence and your plot development is very well detailed and laid out. You have the ability to draw me into your world and care for these characters as if they were real people and Bollinger a real place. And as such, I'm cheering for Jessica, Katie, Nolan and Juliette.
slcjnk2008 chapter 1 . 2/22
From the looks of this first chapter, I think I am going to enjoy this story very much and possibly have quite a few laughs and maybe a few tears over their high school antics and teenage angst. I remember it well.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2015
Shannon is Asian? Woot! Put your hands together for mah sistah!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
tbh, I've been on both sides of the line. "Popular" and "Unpopular." When I was popular, yeah, I was cool and my friends were awesome. When I was unpopular, people just didn't bother me. I think Jessica is stupid for standing up for Katie. Katie needs to stand up for her own damn self.
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed this, but it's one of my favorites. I think you should publish it. You can publish on Amazon for free and set your own price for the book. I've sold a lot more copies of my book than I ever expected (kindle version) and I think yours would be successful. I'll definitely buy it if you publish it.
pastelcolors chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Nolan just pulled the "You're different." card, and it annoys me that he did because Jessica is literally the normalest of normal people. She showed a little pity and she's a little more down to earth than others at the school (because she's not as nearly privileged). That's it.
But don't get me wrong, I like Jessica.
These characters just seem so unoriginal so far, but that's okay, I guess because everyone is the same. Stories and in real life.
Nolan is a lot more up close and personal than I assumed he would have been. Good or bad? I'm not sure yet because I don't exactly like him at the moment.
The fact that Alaina unofficially rules the school is refreshing, as opposed to some rich, attractive guy. I haven't seen the Queen B type character that hasn't been out for the main character's love interest. And Alaina isn't a stereotypical Queen B either, but she /is/ targeting Katie, which is cold hearted of her.
Anyway, I'm enjoying this! I love how there's never a dull spot in your stories. They always keep me wondering...
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
if you published this story, i would so buy it! XD it should seriously be made into a movie, its so original! :)
LiveLaughLoveOutLoud chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! Okay. I loved this story. I just had to read more and more and more. This was actually a great story with great characters. I loved both Jess and Nolan. It would actually be fun to kind of get inside Zoe's head for a little bit. But you did an amazing job. Thank you for giving me a delightful story.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
I am sleep deprived because of you
Like seriously I have Uni at 8 tomorrow and it's 3am right now
Agh I love your stories
The feels I get, my god my emotions go on a rollercoaster
Haha you're bloody great, can't wait to read more
bego.oh chapter 21 . 5/23/2014
I just read your story and it's amazing! I love Jess and Nolan! But I have to say that my favourite character by far was Alaina! You are an amazing writer! Congratulations!
315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »