Reviews for 3 Days
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Well, I can't relate to this personally, since I'm one of the lucky persons who's never been on drugs of any kind. But this is a truly touching and heartfelt piece, and I can see the emotion behind it. (Btw it's too true for you to be a drama queen. Just saying.)

Not sure if I understood it just how you meant it, but I love the spark of hope in the last stanza.

Also, not sure again, but does the non-centered stanza have something to do with looking back? While the other three are set in the present or have that sense of looking forward, this one's looking back on what was. Like, you're trying to come to terms with yourself; those lines "I'm so fucking stupid. - Let slip away all that I wanted!" kind of contrast with the last line in that stanza, which gave me that thought... That it's not your fault, so you're trying to straighten things out for yourself so you can keep walking forward.

Sorry if I was going in the utterly wrong direction there though. Like I said, I've never been on Ritalin; I only know about a number of side effects in theory.

Btw, may I ask you a personal question? How comes Ritalin was slipped to you "against your knowledge and will"? Isn't that, like, an assault? Was it your parents or something? Just asking since I'm constantly learning "The worst thing you can do to your patient in a non-lifethreatening situation is to examine him or, worse, have him take medication against his will." (I'm studying Alternative Medicine in case you're wondering.)

But, back to the text: This is a great piece of work, and I can really feel the emotion behind it. Brilliant, really. Keep writing, and moving forward!

Velvet Vixen chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was a very touching piece and it had a distinct rhythm all the way through. I'm not certain but is the break to do with a looking back/ moving forward thing? Anyway, it was beautiful and clearly came from the heart as well as personal memories.