Reviews for Gakuen SNPAO
hixD chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
what so this is when she gets enroled?at chp6? what aboutthe other chapters flashback?
hixD chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
GENERAL?! who da general?!
HixD chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
I like the name koiya:)
hixD chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
secret meetings
hixD chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
ahhhhh new story i don't remember i shall keep reading because its intresting
hixD chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
on to the next chp until tomarrow!
hixD chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
i see you put it like that :) on to the next chp
hixD chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
wow not bad i'll go to next chap now.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Ohohoho this story is getting very interestinggg
Keroanne chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Hurr hurr, I'm a total sucker for all of the romance that's going down. (/.\) I really like Yohru and Hakoya together, I think they're a sweet comedy due of hilarity. ME GUSTA MUCHO.

Ahhh, I want to know more of what's going on... why it's a supernatural story, what's going on with Reiji, who the other students are... I'm not excited do wait. D:

A couple of things I'd just like to touch on is for you to not use the word "baka" in your writing. IDK, that has always bothered me when authors do that. It makes their writing seem les professional and more childish. Just use idiot. It equates to the same thing.

I'd also like to touch on switching between POV's. It's really hard to have lots of different person getting the first person point of view and having it be read well. It has a tendency to throw readers in and out and is generally confusing. James Patterson gets away with it sometime because he doesn't do it too often. However, it does annoy me that he does get awy with it, because it just doesn't seem like good writing to me. I would suggest that maybe you use 3rd person for everyone but Suzuka, since she is the main character.

I do like the way this story is going and I can't wait to read more! I also want Hitomi to end up with Mr. Mysterious... XD
Alyksandra Barqada chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I LUUUUUUUUV THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS! I KANT WATE FUR MOAR. XP
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Awh this chapter is so sweet . I cant wait to see wat awaits Suzuka at school and after seeing her childhood friend- OR *cough* lover *cough* . hehe . Please Updatee Sooon! Cant wait to see wat happens next! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Great storylinee!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Yohru my favorite character 3
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Omgg! I love ur stories *.* ! i love the storyline and the principal's part i thought she was going to forget about the middle door and go to some other door haha. i would like to see what happens if she went to the other door hahaha. and the school really gives me a rich big beautfiul school feel. Good job! i love ur stories. i shall stalk you 8D