Reviews for Lucky Star
Weirdom chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Yayyy! I want to say I remember reading this a very long time ago when you were doing it for a NaNoWriMo project. You took it down for a while and I left from the site for a while but I remembered! Now, I am definitely going to get the book as soon as I get paid again... I am ridiculously low on funds for the moment, seeing as I was between jobs for a little bit there, but now I am working again and now I will have money to put toward books! And this one will be the first one I buy, and I will definitely check out your others as well. )
AranaBanana chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
Hello there!

I remember seeing that story around quite a while ago, and thinking "this looks interesting, I should read that". But I delayed it, always finding something else to do, and in the meantime you removed it. So imagine my joy when I found out you had it back up. And it was awesome. The heroine, Ariel, is just so real, with flaws that make her, well, believable. And the humor is refreshing. Overall, it was an amazing story, and I'd really like to thank you for re-posting it.
I forgot my login chapter 22 . 12/10/2011
This was the first story from you that I read- I really enjoyed it! I'm not usually into this genre,and I was surprised to find your story was able to keep me interested enough to keep reading and look into your other stories!
magnafia chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I really enjoyed this story! i couldn't stop reading it i just had to know the end. Now I will read your other works because i really enjoyed your writing in this one!
Ulsindhe chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Strange chronological presentation, but... hmm. I'll judge after the second chapter.
bookworm6193 chapter 22 . 12/1/2011
This is a really awesome story! One of the best fanstasy books I have read in a very long time. You should think about publishing this, I bet many others would love to read Lucky Star is they new about it. Great story!
Silly Little Storywriter chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
So glad to see this story back. Love it, love it, love it!

Brenna