Reviews for Chasing Lavender
deadkitty1 chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Eh. Although the appearance of Jessica and her father accounted for Devin to meet the intimidating father-in-law, I still like the story better with Devin's brother in it. It was far more funny and adorable in my opinion.

The hermit uncle is a nice touch. He might prove to be useful later on. I don't know how but I'm sure you'll think of something. Jessica seems to be more comfortable with Devin. They're getting used to each other's company. :)
Curlysquirt95 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I really like your writing style. :) it's very easy to picture all the scenes and characters. Please update soon!
aspiringauthor95 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Great! Just the right amout of funny stuff to make me laugh:) and I love the 'SHUT UP!' from Devin at the end. Hilarious!:) but their conversation really makes me wonder if there's anything mentally wrong with him. Lol. Update please!
Chola13 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
I loved this chapter it was soo sweet... i hope you update soon x
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Ahhhhhh, I hate it when my computer privelages, or any privaelages for that matter, are taken away. :( Hope you come back soon!
Chola13 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
i loved this chapter its was soo funny and cute... especially his little brother x cant wait for anotehr one x
ren360 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Hahahahaha i loved it :3 I'm glad i could be of assistance and i loved how you took my idea and gave it a twist ;) This WAS a little short, which, as you might well know, is never a good trait i approve of ;3 HOWEVEHR! I liked it all the same, and he little brother was so CUTE :3

Keep writing!

~Ren360
aMyTaichoDa chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
MAGNIFICENT, as per usual (;

But... Im not really digging the whole little brother thing :/ i actually thought it was cool how he was a spoiled only-child x) but hey, thats just moi 3

KEEP IT UP YAAAALL \(-)/ and update. SOON.

DO IT.

~aMyTaichoDa~

;D
deadkitty1 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Hilarious! I love the random chapters of their life. I actually thought Jessica would be the one responsible for the makeup. Now the image of hot Jesse in a maid uniform is stuck in my head. XD And his little brother is adorables!

I liked how jealous Devin got in the last chapter and the cute ending where she chases him with strawberry-covered fingers. Too much cuteness. hehe! I do hope the conflict comes by soon.
Echo of the Wind chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Oi...Jesse in a maid outfit...OHHH! Idea! *Grins evilly* Just wait till my brother sees his April Fools face.
ThisLoveThisHate14 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
yay, new chapter.
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Good job! PM me and maybe I can help you with some ideas :)
Ali-Kernschatten chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Ahh, so awesome! A little/lot confusing at parts, but very awesome. I know it's probably just the way you write, but some of your scene changes are abrupt enough to give me whiplash, especially as I try to piece together whether there were any important events during the period in-between. Perhaps you might try expanding upon your scenes to give them a more cohesive flow? Anyway, I like your main characters, they've got just enough personality so as not to seem too cliche. Keep up the good work!
aMyTaichoDa chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
MAGNIFIQUE. EXCEPTIONNELLE. BRILLANTE. A...A...AWESOME. This story's really great, you! Lookin' forward to ze next chapter, you amazing little person, you!

Seriously, KEEP THIS UP! I am lovin' it!

~aMyTaichoDa~
aspiringauthor95 chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Okay, so the idea for this story...absolutely genius! Loved the first four chapters! Please update!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »