Reviews for Smitten
starlight91 chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. I feel really bad for Kierran...I wish he could stand up to his father somehow...
MissColly chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Lovely chapter! And don't worry about updating late. It happens! But I know now that you've already written the next chapter so you have no excuse not to upload it soon!
Nami98 chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
OMG. YOU AND YOUR DAMN CLIFFHANGERS.
Blackbird1 chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Hi, I just read your story all in one go, it was so good! I look forward to your next stories! :D keep writing!
Snowflake Bunny chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
Tori and Aidan 4ever! Please let them stay together! I know I haven't been reviewing lately but I wanted to take this chance to say what an awesome writer you are and that I am so glad to be reading one of your stories again. Please keep writing and update soon!
mysorryeyescansee chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Lexi is awake and Aidan and Tori are together! YAY!
mysorryeyescansee chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
I like your story! Aidan and Tori are so crazy inlove!

How is Lexi?
randombubbles221 chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Chola13 chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
There was nothing wrong with this chapter! i lvoed it sooo much! and please update when you can x
Sarah-Nikole chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
Yay! I LOVE that Aidan and Tori are back together:) Thanks for updating again, GREAT chapter!:)
daarb123 chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
Hi there:-)

This story kept me enraptured the whole time I was reading. I really think you've given life to the characters and that oh so important twist (and drama!) to really give it that kick. I'm a regular reader from fanfiction, and I was browsing here to find something different. This was awesome. Subscribed.
Nami98 chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
that is so sweet3 I love it! :D
MissColly chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
Awww they are so sweet together! Why did she have to leave when they just got together! I'm so glad Lexi is finally back, I love her character.

Thank you for updating after so long, I really hope the next updates will be quicker.
Sarah-Nikole chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
I LOVE this story! It is AH-MAZING! I love Tori with Aidan, so perfect:)
PrincessBelladonna chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
OMG! I loved it! Great! And..well..next chapter next chapter :)

And 5-6 CHAPTERS? Seriously? Oh well, I'll be waiting for all of them :)
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »