Reviews for Smitten
Melody'sInMyHead chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
O.M.G! I LOVE this story, it's truly amazing! I'm buzzing for when you next update, please do it soon! Thank you for a great story!
seasalt24 chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
YEE. I LIKE IT. XD
Midnight at Dawn chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ooo cool. I still love Keirran (sorry can't spell it) bit Aiden IS really cute. JEEZ Tori has a lota frama in her life
Tay chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
Oh my freaking goodness :D Loved it! Aidan and Tori Are too cute!
Tay chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
Oh my freaking goodness :D Loved it! Aidan and Tori Are too cute!
Chola13 chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
i loved this... and im so happy they are together x cant wait for the next update want to know what is going to happen x
MiissColly chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
I totally thought that it was finished! How could you scare me like that? Lol. Anyway, wanna say that you done the emotions in this scene so perfectly, there is literally nothing to improve. Just came home school and im using my phone to review - my fingers are so cold and numb!
Reader Girl789 chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
loved it! it was a really cute chapter! but, it's so mean what you're doing to kierran. poor guy _. can't wait for the next chapter _
J chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
where's the next chapter :)? This is really good!
Snowflake Bunny chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
I know this review is really late and I'm sorry. I had like 30 updates for new chapters in my inbox and it took me forever to get through them all.

This was a very emotional chapter and I think you did well on it. There are a few questions I have. No doubt that you will answer them later but I just wanted to put them out here.

-What is Keirran's father's plan?

-Is Tori's Mum related to Lawrence in some way?

-Will Kelsey and Brittany disobey Lawrence like Keirran?

Oh, one more thing, could you please PM me the family trees please? 'Cause I'm at a loss at who's related to who.
Myst C chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
love the story it's awesome,

I love Aidan *-* so cute...

and Kierran is so sweet -sigh- us girls never go for the sweet one sadly...

Brit! that traitor! why she took Aidan :c

Gah! great chapter, update soon!
t chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
This is the best! Please hurry and post another chapter! xx
PrincessBelladonna chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
I loved it! But please, Explain Lawrence's plan in the next chappie! 3
MissColly chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
I've finally caught up with you. Now that i have i hope i dont have to wait long for updates. I wish your last few chapters were a bit longer but at least you put them up. I just wanted to make something clear, how is kierran going out with tori going to give kierrans dad power and wealth? The answer is probably in your chapters somewhere but for some reason i cant seem to understand properly. Xx MiissColly
MissColly chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
This chap was a little confusing for me - i didnt really unerstand lawrence greys plot properly but ill find out in the next chapter i guess
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »