Reviews for Smitten
MissColly chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
I kind of hate aiden at the moment. Lol.
MissColly chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
So she's going back to Kierran, I feel sorry for him. It's like he's being used by her becuase she can't get what she wants out of aidan. Cant wait to read more
MissColly chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
I felt so sad after reading this chapter! But in a good way. On my way to read the next ones soon!
Chola13 chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
(lol) Dear Tiffany; i love this story, i cant wait for the updates so please update soon. i cant give any criticims as i dont find any lol. Keep writing.

Love the one and only Nicole x
MissColly chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Read upto this chapter and I gotta tell you that I am hooked. I will deffo read the rest but in time. your characters are all very well thought out and I can't wait to get time to read more of this.
randombubbles221 chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
OMG i was hung on every word
J-NM23 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
wow. That was... Unexpected. I am speechless (or rather wordless, actually). Finished reading in a couple of hours, and although some chapters were...idk slow, I knew that the story was so interesting to stop reading it, I'm glad I was right!

I just can't believe that every single one of the characters are connected someway! Gosh, that's even possible? Anyway, I don't care 'cause that's what's giving me the reason to not stop reading your story. Hope Lexi wakes up soon! Maybe she'll give some common sense to his brother.

I'll wait for next chapter!
Nami98 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! FREAKIN AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING!
BlueSkye14 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
Dear inhale-love,

I love love love your story! I alays wait for the new chapters to come out and they're usually the first things I read when I log on each day. I feel really bad for Kierran (Ch. 14), and although Tori might get together with Aidan (just wildly guessing) I still like Kierran. That's all! Please keep writing!
tay chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER!(:
starlightsand chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
Dear inhale-love,

I absolutely LOVE Smitten!

You should really, really, REALLY hasten the updates. Seriously.

Your writing and plot are amazing.

-starlightsand
PrincessBelladonna chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
This is a really short chappie -.- But I loved it! I'm so suspicious! Upload soon! :)
Chola13 chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
As long as your enjoying your writing dont mind how long it takes; well do mind a little as we want to read it lol and i cant wait to see where this story goes... please update soon x
randombubbles221 chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
AMAZING!
Snowflake Bunny chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Hmmmm, it's an interesting plot you've brought up. I really like the last few chapters. Your writing has improved a lot and it's really good. You give your characters background and everything that happens to them is really unexpected. I really like this story and please update soon.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »