Reviews for Be You
Just Kill Me Alive chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hard. That's what it is: hard. A simple word, no? A simple piece of advice, be you? Well, put both of them in a sentence but make sure it is the correct one and not a false one; be you is hard. It is harder beyond belief. I may be one of the peopl that dowsn't mind who they are and likes their personality but I still have my moments when I put a mask on, how ever worn down or cracked it may be. People who know me, they know when the mask is up and ask me if something is wrong. When I deny, they always seem to be concerned, which they should be.

Sometimes I have even put a mask up without realising it and they ask the same cuestion, I answer the same answer and they get even more concerned because it seems that I have not noticed that I am acting "odd".

I believe that people who can act themselves without ever having to put up a mask are truly gifted people, for it is hard to do so, if you trust my judgement of not many years of experience but don'tet that fool you, I am apparently mature for my age at times which I think makes me lucky that I'm not like the rest of the idiots at my school who don't give a damn.

Please take note that sometimes, being you, is the best possible thing in that moment of time.

Kenny x
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love the imagery and the way you spoke using the words you and us. This is an amazing poem and you are a great writer! Keep writing!
Akoda chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
A-fucking-mazing. What more can be said?
seasidesimone chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I forgot the username for my account, since it is saved on my computer and I am on my phone. I really think you did well on this poem. :)