Reviews for The Prisoner And The Dark Angel
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
um its not as detailed as the other two chapters.. its still really good but i couldnt relate as much
RedheadRebelGirl chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Let me just say your writing is just amazing! I like how emotional (not like "girly" or mushy) you are with your characters. It's nice to see a story with raw, straying from full cliche, emotion. I'm hooked. Thanks for writing this!
Monty Mason chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
You were right, we might not pick up on everything that happens here in chapter 5 lol. I have to say, I was lost. But a good story plot so far, fer minor grammar and spelling errors here and there, but no one's perfect right? This although sounds like as if it may have been inspired by some manga (Japanese comic) or something, since you tend to see these sorts of story lines in supernatural romance mangas often.
thelighttoyourmisery chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
shiver
Mousi-Mikki chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
That was amazing. I really liked going back and forth. I think it gives a fuller view of the story. It gives it more dimension and also allows you to reveal some things as well as hide other. Keep up the good work

Fritzi
bluelibellule13 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Very suspenseful! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
SwissChocolate chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Really good! I love how you describe the girl!

At the end of chapter two in your note, you say "No she isn't dead." Try next time not to say that to leave us wondering what is going to happen! Really great, you a good writer!