Reviews for It
TikTakJabberJay chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
So true, so true. It is touching and great that there are people who know that stereotypes aren't real. Although that number should be everyone, it isn't yet but hopefully it soon will be.
deleteddd chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Intelligent poetry...loved it
hgfan4life chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I love it. I think you got the emotional element of it perfectly.
gingerroot15 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow. That's awesome. Really great job, you captured the image perfectly.
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh how interesting.

I enjoy the maturity in this poem, consider you're a 12 year-old writing this (info from your profile.) :)

It always makes me happy to read this type of eye-opening poems.

So for touching my heart with this wonderful poem, KUDOS to you! Yay! Thank you for raising this social issue and make it into an enjoyable poem.

and I LOVE your title. "It" wow, it just rocks! I mean you really have to understand the meaning of the poem to know what "IT" is... and when you do, you go "OMG, it's IT!" yeah... that's my reaction.

Good work!

Kalista Jia
Jenny Sue chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Really simple but well written poem, and on an important issue. Good job :)
Vanilla-Vicky chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Nice poem! I can imagine a lot in this poem! Please write more!
MissSoftballChick chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is amazing! I'm glad you asked me to read someog your poems and stories because this one is awesome;) thank you for your review. I'm might and another poem to it soon so watch for it! It wont be as sad though;)
Beauty made out of ashes chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This poem is so true and I can identify with it :)
ChibiMiMi-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
wow, good job. this is really good.
Stranger Person chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
i like it :) i love how you wrote this to raise the issue of it, because stereotypes are just stupid.. i've met nonterrorist Muslims, I've been very good friends with all different kinds of people...
xXLuna-maeXx chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
So true. I love it. Gives a great description of stereotypical people and how the world views people.
DawnOfRenalice chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I rlly like it! Very straight forward and it really makes you think about the way we talk about others and the way our society is so harsh on being different. Sometimes I know the feeling but my friends love me just the way I am so I don't take any offence. Keep writing you're doing very well! :)
Luckycool9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
wow how true is this. I hte people whoare sterotypicl. Every peson is n individul. Keep writng plese
MyEternity chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Very profound. I liked the flow of the words and the rhyme scheme.