Reviews for Imperfect Alchemy
somewhereoutthere chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I read this story. It was long. It was interesting. I am being monotone.

There are a few grammar and spelling mistakes that I recommend you fix. Nice story. I think you should separate the story into shorter chapters.

It has a solid plot line. Keep it up!
MEequalsME chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
can i get my cool whip now? Jk XD

awesome job! I totally 3 this story. ...so far... lets see if u can keep the us entertained. but seriously, I do love this story. There is something seriosly weird about that Moon girl though. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! looking forward to next chapters. there had better be next chapters! 3
sunkist chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Please update soon!
Larry Truong chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Good - suggest to transition to a name for the character "the alchemist" somewhere in the middle of the prolog or after.
gothicpanda chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
UPDATE SOON(: Can't wait to see what happens next!
Flamingfangirl chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Currently love your story so far~

No spelling mistakes and great grammar. Better hurry with chapter 1, or I'll send my fangirls to you xD
Lilyleaf623 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
GREAT job! :D

I am currently sitting in a chair staring at the screen and typing. Soon I will be sitting in a chair staring at the screen waiting for the next chapter.
SunliteShadow chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I really like this story. The only problem is, it leaves me wanting more! Naughty naughty. I need to be able to read the story. However, I think the theme is creative and the plot to arise from this will be magnificent. In total, I really hope that you can create a story we can all be jealous of. I hope the finished product is as wonderful and mysterious as the and may I add, fantastic job.
Kitxkat chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Overall, the story is quite good! No grammer mistakes, which is great! Maybe you could become a writer? This story is well detailed and captured my interest!