Reviews for The Halloween Incident
Atenea217 chapter 2 . 3/30
Hey, girl! Sorry about you not getting published yet, but I'm sure you'll be able to make it eventually.
I'm glad you decided to put this story back, though :).
Don't give up!
Debbie chapter 17 . 3/26
Mere mere den er virkelig god
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24
YAY!
elenabee chapter 2 . 1/21
awh I'm so sad...I had a tab open for this story for a while and I come to finally read it and it's gone ;{{{{{{{{{ I hope you get published soon!
LepidotzoroTheIntern chapter 1 . 1/6
I feel like I need to read this.

I really really STRONGLY NEED to read this. I've read the first chapter and looked at some of the reviews and saw how many people enjoyed it and the reasons they enjoyed it and I can just tell that it's amazing.

PLEASE. PLEASE let me know if it gets published on Dreamspinner so I can find it and buy it and read it? And if it doesn't, pleeeaaaaseee consider putting it back up? I want it so bad. I feel like this story and the summary and what it suggests is perfect and exactly what I was looking for and I am completely not even exaggerating when I say that I need the experience of having read this in my life.

So... just... lemme know what Dreamspinner does. I'd be happy to support you if they accept it and stuff. I hope they do! But if not please again consider re-posting it because I'm probably going to stare longingly at the lack of chapter two on rainy days for the rest of my life if not.
6xXBladeXx9 chapter 2 . 1/6
Oh DS I am so happy for you! Oh my I'm so excited I can't even
Good luck! I'm behind you 2000% :')
I hope everything goes well
Muchhh love!
-Blade
Nero Fotia chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Oh sh*t. That is one ... strange obssessive bro..
Nero Fotia chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Best Prank ever. XD
Atenea217 chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
Wow. This story was wonderful! It was beautiful and sweet and angsty and fun! And your boys were sooo cute together and I just loved them (how could I not?). I love how you narrated the story and how you portrayed the characters. Tristan was just awesome! And Danny was so cool. And the way you described their relation was so great. And their friends were amazing. I really REALLY loved the story; I think it was very well written and realistic and I couldnt stop reading it.
Thanks for sharing it. Wont you be writing some more about them?
Atenea217 chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Ok, I LOVED this chapter.
EPuppy chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
I looooved this fic wheres the sequel!? Omg
UnbridledSilence chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
So I've gotta say. I finally got around to reading this... and... I think we have similar tastes in people who WORK IT OUT and don't STAY MAD for no reason. XD
I enjoyed this thoroughly, and will enjoy going through the rest of your work. 0 )
Arya Yamamoto chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Cute if a bit too sappy. I like the idea of Tristan and Danny in the beginning, in that they're both men with everything in common except sexual preference. But near the end of the story both became really sappy and 'soft-spoken' with each other, and while this may be due to the emotional roller-coaster, most guys deal with them by more explosive means? Idk cos im not a guy but that's just my two cents. ) Great read though! Thanks!
heyitsstupidme chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it.
SightUnseen chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Can I just say this: "I'm not squeamish, I stick my hands up cow's arses for a living." Is probably one on the best lines ever!
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »