Reviews for ROSES
Princess chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was a sad story. She is loved by everyone, but she doesn't find her mate.
Angel Ruvee chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Nice story. It's of a rare kind, also. An entertaining story to explain a certain concept is a delicacy, indeed.
Nihongi chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hello, I guess I'll be the first one reviewing this, where to begin..

Description goes a long way in giving a place life, and I can tell you wanted to write of a vibrant world, but you're doing way more telling than you are SHOWING. For example, in describing the lake you do say that it is large, but why is it beautiful, why are the plants there beautiful, don't you think there are more adjectives to use besides "beautiful?" lol

Same thing with her description, something that is best shown through the actions of a story rather than politely recited to us by the author. Who says she has a nice facial structure anyway? Some awkwardly worded sentences here and there also, though grammar wasn't so bad. :)

I'm not trying to sound too negative, and there are redeemable qualities to the story, but just know that a little more work will always carry you a long way! If you don't mind, think you can check out my short story "Kitsune?" It's hardly the best but maybe you can take something away from it and apply it to your own writing.