Reviews for Footsteps of a Ghost
TheDarkPassenger chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
I am absolutely loving this story! Adrian is so great and Ty is adorable. Just wondering, did you ever say how old Adrian is? Anyway, this is soooo great, please update ASAP! :)
Starlite Nightfall chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Noooo Why must it end? Update soon please! I feel so uncomfortable about Skeevy Dean! I hope he's not just using Ty. I can't wait to read more!
Tranquillity's Chaos1 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Looking forward to more.

-TC
Tbird2290 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
IM OK EVERY ONE! It's ok! *breaths deeply* I'm fine great chapter! Lovely! Can't wait for the next one BYEBYE!
marginal-utility chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
I'd like to see more Adrian-Ty interactions :)
Tbird2290 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
OMG U HAVE TO UPDATE! I've already fell of the seat SO HURY and update!
Starlite Nightfall chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
No! Why is it over?! We haven't even got to THE THIIIINGS yet...so close and yet so far! Please update soon, I am loving your story so far! I had to struggle not to cry during the funeral chapter! OH my goodness I adore the pace that you're going...I'm so glad you haven't rushed into anything yet! Keep up the lovely work, I eagerly await an update!
marginal-utility chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Ty was actually trying to eat Dean bcoz he was hungry LOL
Update soon next time!
BirdsThatSwim chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I nearly fainted when the movie Resident Evil was brought up and the actress...! Donno why but I tend to get excited when that movie and Doctor Who are mentioned... Oh! And Seconds Apart !...

Anywaaaayysss... ! Really great story ! Please don't stop!
Loren Ratzlaff chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I am really into this story, the way you develop characters, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
marginal-utility chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Is it possible to have a crush on someone that quickly?
marginal-utility chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Poor Adrian. so much trouble for him.
marginal-utility chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Louise's family seems very close knit :)
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I like that part about the temperatures being opposite. That sounds very real :)
marginal-utility chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
So Adrian is Aunt Louise's son?