Reviews for Loud
Guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
DON'T KILL JARED! I've grown to like him!
my poor toaster chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Bad writer!
Sit! Stay! Roll over! :) just kidding
Dont kill jared, kay?
UglyAlienBaby chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
(AKA Kelly)

It's been forever since your last story update! And the first thing you open up with is a dying baby?!
I give you props.

It seems sudden because of all the wait and anticipation you already have set for us. Like we haven't seen Emilia and Grayson talk in a while, and I'm still really curious about what the baby-daddy is planning for Grayson. Don't get me wrong though- this chapter is a high-light. I really wonder how Claire's situation with the baby is going to turn out, and how it will relate to Emilia.

Nice to see your story resurrected from the dead. Update more!
(And quit testing me to see how often I check on your stories and just tell me. :P )
Kallamari chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
So someone finally updated. d:

It only took maybe a whole month's worth of "I'll definitely update it this weekend!"

Anyway, in all honesty, it wasn't the best chapter to read over a long wait. It seems more like a filler, and while it's nicely written, your readers are surely more interested in what jail-boy and Grayson are up to. But I do get the whole feel you're trying to send through this chapter.

And just think, I reviewed this without any persuasion. (:
Errant Ember chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Thanks for updating, I was starting to think you died ;)

Since her cough is getting worse I'm guessing that she doesn't have much longer :(
jordan grunawalt chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
1st of all how do you know such dirty words Verbear anddd anyway... so angry, violent, self righeous egotistical, i feel off the bat this will be trouble...this will b e trouble...
Jay-Kay chapter 7 . 3/15/2012

I liked it. Now here's WHY. xD

Alonzo is a refreshing character, in the unrefreshing sort of way. (Different from the usual characters you have, anyway. Better than the stereotypical b*tchy girl who just gets in the way and really doesn't do too much for a romance.) *cough* (And some man conflict is always nice.)

I see there's been some drama going on with Grayson, and now that we have the comforting thought that Alonzo is the daddy, we now will be interested and won't kill you for it. xD I wonder how Grayson never brought them up before though, unless he has, and Emilia's just a tad bit forgetful there.

I'm curious how this will blend with the whole "Emilia's-gonna-die" thing, so I'm looking forward to see how you do. :P

Happy now?
Kallamari chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I liked it.

StrumminMyJag chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
A gracious morning to you. Sorry for not reviewing your stories lately. Had to wake up really early around 4am. But ah, that's not important!

Anywho, I'd like to let you know that your stories are capital A-mazing. The thing that had me dumbfounded, was the fact that Emilia predicted that both Claire and Grayson had an affair with each other and made a baby. I thought that it was true! But that's like dealing with shards of glass being punctured right in your brain because having to think of something so outrageous and having it true hurts! Wow, just wow.

At least it turns out that it wasn't true. Hallelujah! Another thing to go on about, Alonzo? Is he fickle with girls? His thoughts baffles me on how he finds Emilia beautiful, yet at the same time try to make a move on her.

Or was that a misunderstanding about him? He did wink at her, so that was a sign of flirting. I guess I can't blame him though, Emilia sounds mysterious and alluring! Claire is outgoing, and bubbly. She has this spice to her personality as well, I like it.

So Alonzo and Claire will be getting back together shortly.. And it won't be long until he acts upon his malevolent intentions and makes Grayson draw blood...

my poor toaster chapter 7 . 3/1/2012

Lia's sure being sth-upid.
grandbaby chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
wellllllllllllllllll, verbear im reviewing...again :D

andddddddddddddddddd i must say this installment of "Loud" was well written (with minor grammar errors that is semi-due to the akward conversation splicings)

also... im happy :D :D the plot thickens! :D _

and i want to we gets to meet hispanic boy?

also id like to request a story telling from grayson's point of view, since we KNOW (or at least i know...suspect...hope?) that emi has a love of him i wanna see whats goin on in his head, and how he feels 'bout claire

now my only question this long enough?
jordan grunawalt grandbaby chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for not reviewing earlier! but, i love it _ came very close to killing you for making me think grayson was that father but loved it none the less i shall review more in depth later :P ttyl
my poor toaster chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
I knew that the other guy was the father before she even said it- i'm so smart :3
Kallamari chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I'd say sorry that I'm reviewing so late- then I realized it was just 8:38. My awake meter says it's like... 5 AM or something. (Recovering nocturnal is too recovered.) I know it's not good enough for you though, so I'll TRY and make a good review.

Yay. Grayson is not the father of the baby, and I'm glad, because it means that your reviewers won't be stalking you all the way to our secluded island to kill you. I got the feeling as soon as the Spanish boy was mentioned that he'd be the real dad. Makes me expect that there is some sort of huge friendship drama going on that created this whole ''hatred'' between Grayson and Claire. It'd be nice to see them make up, whether for Jared or not~

Emi's huggable. I question how she seemingly easily maneuvered the car though for the first time. Other than that, we get to see that innocence again, even if to just a lesser degree. It all seems to flow naturally. I sort of wonder how her parents are thinking about dealing with her last few months though. Maybe they'd have something in mind?

Anyway... Nothing really extravagant to say. But thumbs up and keep at it. *insert-heart-here*
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
0_o that's weird my old science teacher was ...
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »