Reviews for Siren Swallows
Kixi chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Beautiful, but you've probably had people say that before.
Kilian Grey chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wow! That was one amazing story. I know I will be rereading this one. So intense, wonder filled and wonderful.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That...was really sexy... I totally did not expect Si to be a fairy at the beginning
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
O.O Wow! HOT! And so wonderfully written! As always.
I think the wing ridges thing is pretty cool. Did you just invent that yourself? :)
The Infinity chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Okay, after you left me a review I checked out your page to see if you had any stories.

Well, obviously, you do! And I've already read a lot of them!

Why I never reviewed, I have no idea. ESPECIALLY for this one. This is one of the first stories I read when I discovered fictionpress, and it's always been one of my favorites. Sometimes I even think about it and how beautiful it is.

I can't believe I never reviewed! It's such a gorgeous story!

Much much love,
Lil' Monster
polar.amity chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Well that was definitely different.

I LOVE it!

I want more!

You should consider turning it into a novel, maybe? I'd definitely be interested.
someplacenice chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Holy hell [yes, I am that shocked.] You must be mentally incapable in some area’s if you think that you are not good at fluff. That. Was like... Perfect. Totally. More than perfect. I love you’re writing style so much, the atmosphere you have and the way your words just flow so fluently is beautiful. Not to mention you’ve got the things I die for here, -red heads, the fantasy side to it all with the fairyboy, bones that protrude, his shiny skin and dark eyes, confidence is portrayed but secretly insecure. I loved it. Especially the concept of his missing wings, that was really sweet.

You hinted at a whole story behind what we saw going on and it gave us some kind of purchase. A few typos and little things like that but it’s any easy mistake, what matters is that your writing was outstanding. You made what is normally quite a far fetched scenario a believable one. You made it real.
GreenGrass1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
You are not rubbish at fluff. This story has enough sweetness to be satisfying but not too fluffy. I especially like the imagery at the end with Si's ghost wings. That what made this story in my opinion.
Gabriel Stone chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Reviewing in school again. Why am I addicted? Because I just am.

I love you, you know that? Awesome writing, spectacular vocabulary... I love the writing style you have. The thing with the wings? Unique, sure, and definitely a strong pleasure point for the smut scene.

I don't know how you classify those types of scenes, be it smut or pwp or sex, but I enjoyed the story as a whole. For this? I thank you greatly.

Gabriel
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh man. This was...amazing. And the sex at the end was so tasteful. :D Perfect.
Blue Devil012 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Amazing and very hot! I enjoyed reading this loads
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Greetings!

So I'm not certain I'll have anything to say that you are not already well-aware of. Allow me to start with the 'obvious'. The story itself, and the interaction between the two characters, was hot. I really enjoyed when Si stood up to that under-aged kid's mom who was freaking out. That was excellent. This whole piece made me very curious about the characters in general. I like their semi-awkward interactions and how they both seemed to be dancing around their feelings for each other. The touch about Si glowing because he was thinking about the person he loved, that was unique and very interesting.

I liked your writing style and the flow. I really appreciated the fact that I didn't see any glaring grammar/spelling errors. Excellent there!

Over all, it was a great read. Thanks for sharing!
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Interesting. I liked the kiss description and details about the nerves associated with the missing wings. Nice work.

Moonstar
prostock69 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was freaking fantastic! I haven't read any of your other stories so I wasn't sure what this was about. At first when Grey called Si a fairy, I thought he was just using "fairy" as a description to how he looked and danced (small and sprite-like.) Then I realized he was really a fairy and I immediately fell-in love with this story :)

My favorite lines:

"You do know that foreplay never lasts this long with me normally."

"This isn't foreplay. This is the bit before we get into the foreplay, this is the pre-foreplay foreplay." (LOL!)

I will say your writing is excellent. I love your style, the flow, and your character development. I will be reading your other slash stories as well. :)