Reviews for A Shoulder to Cry On
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
booooooom friendzone!
FLIPPER66 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
lol... if your name wasn't a girls name as the author of this story
I would have said that a guy wrote this. you either have a lot of guy friends whose cried on yours shoulders or brother/s who've gone through (the friend zone area...lol..)
orrrr... your very perceptive as a girl who may actually understand the plight of the shy quiet nice guy.
the flow was a little jumpy but the content was right on target.
I don't know if this was intended as a one shot .. but it has potential to be longer maybe as continuation from where you left off in the story .
and if its not asking too much please check out some of my stories . may I suggest one called ( nice guy rejected again )I have 11 reviews on it so far...lol... would like to the 12 mark.
plumblossom chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
So . . . whatever happened to Leo doesn't involve death? Hero would be thinking about it at least in passing if it did . . .

I think my last noteto you got horribly cut off. I can't remember what I was going to say next, though.
prostock69 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
OMG! This was fucking fantastic! (excuse my French) :) But truly it was! Hero, always the bridesmaid, but never the bride. Someone needs to hug Hero! Poor guy needs a girlfriend!

I loved that you flash backed to Hero and Travis back in high school. Poor guy always crying over Leo. Dang, I'm dying to know what happened there! Patience, I know :)

Oh and I have to tell you. I am married to a "Hero."