Reviews for A Search For Meaning
Shroudedshadow chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
Great chapter.
Persnickety Fox chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Don't be so down on your work! Rising up to the NaNo challenge is a tremendous achievement. Just because you didn't have enough time to meditate on this story does not make it any less of a creative feat.

If anything, the foreword sounds like NaNo has taught you to produce something, mistakes and could-be-betters included, rather than let it stew in your head for no one else to see (online, anyway). Moreover, you want to share this story, THIS one even if you don't think it's "good enough." I'd say this challenge has also given you the courage to put something out there.

Or I'm completely off-base here. Anyway!

Jamison and Sigma-7 are likable characters, Jamison for his extreme dedication and Sigma-7 for his oddity. It would be nice to see what kind of "everything" he's thinking about. I look forward to reading other chapters!
Shroudedshadow chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
Interesting...
Shroudedshadow chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Its amazing how simple things can seem fun.
Shroudedshadow chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
Good bye Jamison.

Your explanation of events are interesting.

Greay chapter
Shroudedshadow chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
The Adventure begins.
Shroudedshadow chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Confusion resolved.
Shroudedshadow chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
I'm confused. The sigma 7 that we're reading about, has he been made yet or is Jamison making another one?

I like the way you nme the model of your robots.
Shroudedshadow chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
A directive is a directive translates to me, a rule is a rule; which by further analysis is like saying "rules are meant to be broken".

Great chapter.
Shroudedshadow chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
It seems like a master piece in the making.
punkreader chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
This story intrigues me. I haven't read new sci-fi that I liked as well in quite some time. Your characters vaguely remind me of something else, but I can't recall what. No matter. I really like your concise, clear writing style, and the world is particularly appealing to me.

I assure you, I'll be back after I read more! Great job on this NaNoWriMo novel!