Reviews for The Charity Chronicles
lilypad82 chapter 34 . 3/16
yay Humpty Dumpty! Hmm there's something about Lady Margaret that's for sure!
looks good!
demonbarber14 chapter 34 . 3/16
I have to say, I wondered the same thing! Hopefully Greg would be too smart to do something like that, since Lady M. probably has to power to see to it that he'd never get work again if she were upset with him.
earthday chapter 34 . 3/15
Great chapter! Love reading about Lady Margaret and Charity together again - they make such an interesting team together! It'll be nice to see Charity at another party too - you always write scenes like that really well, along with many other scene too! That last line was fab too - it got me wondering the same thing as Charity!
demonbarber14 chapter 33 . 3/2
Too bad she got caught, but at least it's highly doubtful that Inga will tell Lady M. I do like Greg, and I hope that Charity won't be led too far astray by the "important men" she's going to meet. I feel like it's important for her to stay grounded with people like Greg and Inga, and not get too caught up the glamorous world she's in. Reading about that delicious soup made me so hungry!
earthday chapter 33 . 3/1
What a great little chapter! I loved how you wrote Charity's conflicting thoughts about Greg after their little encounter, and Inga's words of advice to Charity - I love their relationship, it's really interesting to read :) And Charity's cheekiness is always amusing!
lilypad82 chapter 32 . 2/1
perky little no-no's made me laugh lol and love how the shredder is like an animal.
sweetladyjane2012 chapter 32 . 1/31
I like the way you use a lot of adjectives and descriptive language so that it's easy to 'see' in your mind what's going on, and it makes the characters seem more in depth as well...
Veronica Fay chapter 32 . 1/30
Hi! Great chapter! I like how Charity day dreamed :)
earthday chapter 32 . 1/29
What a great new chapter! I loved Charity's cheeky, naughty side when she was thinking about Greg - I'll be interested to see how that develops! Their banter was so cute! I really liked her thoughts about the shredder too and the comparison to a wild animal! Interesting to hear Greg say that Charity is Lady Margaret's number one girl too - great chapter title by the way - I liked how it could refer to Lady Margaret's opinion of her but also how she wants Greg to see her as well!
demonbarber14 chapter 32 . 1/28
First of all, I loved those first few paragraphs where she was having to do all that mindless busy work while daydreaming about zoo animals. Very realistic! I'm also glad Greg's back! Things are starting to heat up between them...
BreakfastWithARose chapter 1 . 1/28
You are sooooo talented.
Check out my story too, if you like?
This is the link-
s/3178860/1/Another-Autumn-Away
Read, review, follow and what not? Thanks! I really appreciate it.
xx
Rose
earthday chapter 31 . 12/14/2013
Great new chapter! I loved that line at the end about Charity wanting to salute Lady Margaret. I thought that revealed a lot about parts of their relationship! You convey a lot in so few words which is great! I was also happy to see more of Inga - she's such a fun character! :)
demonbarber14 chapter 31 . 12/8/2013
Everything's going so well for Charity! I really like this trend! On top of everything else, she's able to work the shredder. It would be dreadful if she lost even a little bit of "the lady"'s new respect for her over a paper shredder!
lilypad82 chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
Aw what a nice alluring fellow! Shame on Lady B always typing away on her computer. I love the chess pieces and the man as well. feels like I'm watching Beauty and the Beast! :) nice chapter!
demonbarber14 chapter 30 . 11/11/2013
Danger and mystery indeed! I am very suspicious of this Edgar person. There is something vaguely sinister about him, heightened by the fact that chess related dialogue automatically sounds like double entendre. It was really very silly of her to trust him with all that personal information, but there is always something irresistible about attractive, older, British men.
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »