Reviews for Answering the Call
Guest chapter 22 . 1/9
Loved it can't wait for the next book!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Just realized who grant and Emma are
AnniesGirl chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
Once you're finished writing all your books within this series i would highly recommend you publish them. they are truly amazing as a matter of fact i read both books from beginning to end within 48 hours, they draw you in and keep you there until the last word. with that being said; great job you are a great writer and i sincerely hope to see these brilliant books in a book store so i can take them home and read them over and over.
Prodigee123 chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Really Good.
Goth.Loli.T chapter 22 . 2/16/2013
Amazing story. I'm a tiny bit upset about the cliff hanger ending, :( but overall a great read and I'm looking forward to the next one. Thank you for writing it. :D
EndlessDelenaObsessedDesire chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
Loved the ending and ending with a cliffy! Anyway Congrats and well done.. Eagerly waiting for your next story.. Please Update Soon... :)
csorciere chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
I don't think there is anything wrong with Siobhan other than the fact that she quite cryptic. In that respect, she almost reminds me of Flemeth from Dragon Age...nevermind. I have about ten chapters to go until I am caught up with this one, but I am definitely enjoying it. I have to wonder if he will heed the vampire's warning or simply write it off as her being tricky and deliberately misleading.

Although the more I think about everything so far, I am beginning to wonder if that bobcat at the beginning of the story was her father that wanted to see his child. However, maybe he thought better of it or heard her mother returning and decided to leave. We don't know what form Emma's mother took when she shifted. Therefore, we have something left for supposition.
StaNdUPtomE chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
No it worked because in theory this is the 'first book' you've posted the second and then we are moving to the third. Can't wait for more!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
So something is going to happen, I'm curious what. Can't wait for more!
EndlessDelenaObsessedDesire chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
OMG! Loved the Chapter very much,it was Great but very sad.. Never thought that Emma was pregnant and lost her baby.. Poor Emma.. :( Eagerly waiting for the next chappy to see what will happen next.. Please Update Soon... :)
EndlessDelenaObsessedDesire chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
Woawwwwwwwwwwww what an awesome action-filled Chapter.. loved it very much.. Eagerly waiting for the next Chappy to see what will happen next.. Please Update Soon... :)
StaNdUPtomE chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
More please... Sucha cliffs, the end is coming
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
I just finished reading your shifter stories and they are very well done. I hope you continue with them. Ill be checking back for updates.
EndlessDelenaObsessedDesire chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Woawwww loved the Chapter very much.. It is Great,just amazing.. Eagerly waiting for the next Chapter to see what will happen next in the wedding.. Please Update Soon... :)
jrmerie chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
Yeah! You updated, I was worried you wouldn't before Christmas, but you did! I am so happy.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »