Reviews for The 25 haikus of christmas
The Autumn Queen chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
I like the silver lining approach to this haiku because it gives a sense of hope and a mystical feeling (overly so for me because Australian Christmas is pretty much dead summer) so it gives a nice white sparkly feeling. I don't like the second line because 1) it drags on too long and 2) the ending "on" is a tad week. I think it would have worked better as "The sun still shines/on..."

Also, try formatting your titles if they're not supposed to be a part of the poem.
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I like how you associate snow with the image of a child. It might be because I'm a digimon fanatic, but it really summarises Tommy Himi from Digimon Frontier. On a more "realistic" note, it's a nice illusion to how children play in the snow, snowmen and all that stuff, and how christmas is (supposed to be) in winter and children all nice and snug by fires. Of course, I'm Australian and it's mid summer by the time Christmas gets here. :) So pretty hot.

On the other hand, I don't quite like how the lines seem to stand on their own because there isn't really a connection between them. It reads more like three separate lines than a haiku linking them together.
marla chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
This one I liked
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
Tis like... "YES IT FINALLY SNOWED!"
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
That's something that happens a lot at my house... XD
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
I really like the title for this one! Good job!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
That's a good question... WHO DID? I like this one a lot! Really good job!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
I love hot cocoa... now I want some! XD
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Yeah, it really makes no sense for it to rain in December. It's like "SNOW ALREADY! IT"S DECEMBER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

Yeah
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Ohhhh... December 7th... Pearl Harbor day... *sigh*
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Christmasy should be a word! XD I want a white Christmas too, but it seems that the snow will melt before it comes. The snow will melt, we won't see it on Christmas. It will melt before it comes.

I realize that that became a bit poetic! That's odd... I didn't mean for that to happen! XD
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Awwwwwww! This reminds me of a song that I heard on the radio yesterday... X'(
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
It DOES fit the Christmas spirit! Good job! :D
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Yeah, the pine tree always smells so good!
Fukurou Kimihiro chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I love the last line! Yesterday, it snowed and now all the snow is melting... ! TTwTT