Reviews for After Tonight
Satin Duck chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
This is great so far. I'll be hovering around the story waiting for more
Chibikodo chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Arg somehow I posted without finishing my review As I was saying... Haha

Alex's perspective is adorable in contrast to Chris's melancholy pov and I love how we get to see what attracted Alex to Chris in the first place. Love secret admirer stories. :)
Chibikodo chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Alex's perspective
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
This is such a good story... I love their not-so-subtle flirting! I've also noticed that you haven't updated in a long time... I'm still going to put your story on update alert though!
AnimeFreak4Life chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
awesome update asap
Round About Parker chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
This is really cute! Looking forward to seeing how things progress with these two!
prostock69 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Ch. 3: SQUEEEEE! OMG, I just adore Alex! He's more like Taye Diggs...omg...*swoon...thud!* Seriously, Chris is one lucky guy to have Alex after him.

Their little comments about how they like their coffee was very hot as well :)

So Amy didn't like Mark right off the bat. I wonder what she sensed about him that made her feel that way. You know us girls, we have excellent bullshit meters. Can spot a lying asshole a mile away.
miraakira chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
interesting so far. would it be possibly to get a better description of Chris and Alex? i want to visualize them.
prostock69 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Ch. 2: Oh, I know all about over-analyzing what went wrong in a relationship. Been there and done that. I could just picture Chris mulling over every move Mark made or didn't make during their year together. There is nothing worse than being lied to or having things withheld from you when you trusted the other person. It takes a toll on your sanity after a while.

And how exciting that Tall, Dark and Delicious walks in the door and asks Chris out! Is this the mystery flower giver?...:) By Amy's reaction to Chris's text, I think it is.
Keona Raynalise chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Im really interested to see where this is going!

I understand the poly thing, but I still think it was very asholeish for him to sleep with and try to have other relationships without talking or involving his partner.

I wonder if that guy and the secret admirerer are the same person! Because they could be... but what if they arn't? Thats also possible! So im looking forward to reading some more!
this is LoveLaughTears chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
From my phone... Saying I AM LIKING ZE SOUND OF ZIS!

:'D

Haha it's good stuff so far, and although I don't know what it's like to be in that position I feel a bit sorry for his boyfriend because it's what he is :/

But meh. On with it!
prostock69 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
OMG! I can't tell you enough how much I love the premise of this story. I love cheating/heartbreak stories with a second chance at love. And this one has sucked me in big time!

Regarding Chris second guessing his reaction to Mark's little bombshell: I certainly don't think he overreacted by throwing his no good cheating boyfriend out on his ass! How dare he blame what he did because he's "polyamorous." I have nothing against people who live that lifestyle. However, that is not something he should have tried to figure out by sleeping with other people behind his boyfriend's back! He should have gone to Chris prior to having sex and simply explained what he wanted to do. Then I think Chris wouldn't have reacted so angrily towards him.

Also, I have to tell you, that "A Muse Bouche Or How Marshall Got his Muse Back" is one of my favorite stories EVER. :) Love it, Love it, Love it! So I am really excited about "After Tonight" because your writing is just awesome!