Reviews for Some Strings Attatched
quayjahn chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I hope we will get part two one day!
semantics chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow! Can't wait for the next chapter :-) I love your writing style... it breaks my heart every time. I hope this one has a happy ending! Great job!
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
D: D8 I want to read the end! dammit i knew I shouldn't read your work when it's incomplete _ MMY LYFEEEEEE i don't know what to do with myself now. Why must I love you and your work soooo? DDDDD;

in my effort to give insightful reviews, I say that this is very well written and the imagery is great, though I'm not sure if ferris is wearing hot pants or not. I'm guessing yes. I appreciate the quick look into their lives that sets this up, letting us understand Hayden's way of thinking, insecurity, etc. Now I'm just wondering how their relationship will be set up at the end of this, since ferris obviously turned to prostitution for a reason and having a boyfriend might not take the edge off of that desperation. right?

:D ILOVEYOU
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
WOW YUM :D
I love this too! Very excited for part two...
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really enjoy your writing style - Hayden's voice is consistent through the piece, and the way he talks immediately made me interested in him. By the time you got to the third paragraph, I already got a sense of his age and interests and was looking forward to seeing where this story would go. It was also refreshing to see a story with a bisexual character, as they are usually very underrepresented, and to see that his sexuality wasn't a huge source of angst for him. Slash is so much more interesting without cliches.

Your pacing was perfect, and I never once lost interest in the story. The entire situation caught me by surprise, while still being described in a believable way. I could totally hear the dialogue in my head, and the "game of chicken" situation gave a really good sense of the relationship between the two friends, and definitely made sense as a way for Hayden to perceive the situation.

I would definitely read more of this story if you update. The way this chapter ended leaves a lot of possibilities open for an ending, and I am sure you would write it wonderfully.
M. Dej chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Spirits, I am completely loving this story so far. I can't wait for it to be finished!
ScarletFlame23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I have to say, they are definitely cute. They way Ferris kept blushing when Hayden was touching him... and the way Hayden reacted to the whole thing... haha I hope you post the rest soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Really enjoyed this. Please post part II!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Pleaaaaseee! Please please please post part 2!
-Persephone95

Please.

Much love,

Lil' Monster
Sephy chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Please continue, please please please please please! Im begging, i NEED to know what happens, i want to know why he is out selling himself, but most of all, to live happily ever after i seriously need an update! Please? Please please update! (sobs) please!
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I enjoyed this a lot XD. I hope you can finish it soon.
J chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Just found this story... It's definitely intriguing so far, and I hope you do continue it soon (if possible)! Thanks for posting it.
auel chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
finsihhhhhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeeeeeeet :D
FiggThe3rd chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Please write and update this soon!

Katy