Reviews for Doom Diva
Meadow Frost chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Yay! *Claps excitedly* Bravo, bravo. That was an enjoyable ride. I'm a little sad that it's the end though, but I'll get over it. :)

love the vary last sentience.
Meadow Frost chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
wow, awesome chapter, and I really mean it.

I think you should write something about Hezie, be it a sequel or side story, because he's awesome.

also, congrats on just about finishing it, I can never finish any stories. I mean, I just never get it down on anything because I've finished it in my head and I lose interest after that.
Meadow Frost chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
I'm starting to really wounder what's up with Hezie, oops! I mean Hezier. hee-hee. Nice Chapter. :)
Meadow Frost chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Awww, love. Really sweet chapter.

You know, I've been having problems with the document manager and my profile too.
Meadow Frost chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
I agree with Jamie, I don't want Luke going anywhere, he's adorable.

Anyways, This was a good chapter. the story keeps getting more and more interesting as you go along. :)
Meadow Frost chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Short but oh so good. More please.
Meadow Frost chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
A camaro, *Whistles* I'd love to have one of those, when I get a license of course. Though Cadillac have always had a special place in my heart... Anyway, this chapter was really good. I need more. :)
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is interesting and was different. It was good to read. Thank you for sharing this with everyone.
lovelaughwrite chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I already like this story, I really do. I can't wait to read more!
Meadow Frost chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Awesome, I want to know what's next! Drama is so fun.
Meadow Frost chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Oh this is addicting, please hurry up with your plot chart thingy. :)
Meadow Frost chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
I didn't even realize you added more to this. Tee-Hee

Really nice. :)

on to the next chapter!
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Vary nice. I can't wait to see what happens next.