Reviews for Reaper
Holly Nicole chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Siren isn't having a very good day. First her sort of boyfriend is hanging all over a girl who hates her, then a run in with a werewolf, and now this.
Holly Nicole chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Great chapter! I like Siren and Shean already and I'm curious as to what specifically Siren is. A few minor mistakes but nothing that really takes away from the reading. Great job!
VeiledRaven chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
update soon i loved tha story
Maddielala56 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Oooooo... Mommy's mad... :P Great update! And really long! Yay! Please update soon!
-Maddie
RayneXIII chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Love this story!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
good chapter and breaks are fine. heat never helps with writing either
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Fantastic story! I cannot wait until the next chapter!
AlmaLucia chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Please please PLEASE update! Your story is AMAZING! I can't wait to see what happens next!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
good job and don't worry too much about college. I just got done with my first year of it.
Maddielala56 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
I liked this chapter! Is she acquiring a new power? I cant wait till you update! You will update soon, right? Haha Bye-bye:)

-Maddie
Allison Rose chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Ha! Fantastic chapter, very ammusing and congratz on graduating! Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the amazing work ;)
Carmel March chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
This keeps getting better and better. Really, really loved this chapter! Congratulations on graduating, by the way :)
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Good start! intriguing. Some typos here and there, like you were planning on using one word and decided on another and left them both. Other than that, I'm interested in what you've got going with the plot so far.
C.Turtle chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Can't wait for more !
RayneXIII chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I must say that this chapter was awsome :-) . Siren made her mom forget? Wow. I can't wait to see how you continue the story!

Congratz on finishing Highschool! and good luck in College!

Got to love this story :-) :-) ;-)