Reviews for Leviathan!
Krlsen chapter 21 . 2/22
Greenkidx chapter 21 . 2/21
Hmmm... Not my favorite chapter. But I am glad that you're at least back to the story. Hopefully, we'll get to see it finished.
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 21 . 2/21
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed the new development although I hope Levi wont be at Troy's mercy for long. I wish that Levi would start gaining some control over the situation instead of being pushed around by everyone. I also hope that Troy would learn the meaning of consent already haha.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21
New chapter! Yeah! You seriously need to do updates more then once a year! I will be dead before this gets finished if you don't and I really want to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19
AMAZING STORY SO FAR!

I love all your stories though :)

I was wondering though - are Volt and Triton also gods? It feels like to me these two have sort of an iffy background. Also, Volt had an interesting villain name of Jupiter the Roman form of the Greek god Zeus who has the power of lightning. Since Triton is of the sea, is he Neptune? As in the Roman form of Poseidon? And maybe they both have villain forms?

Anyway just speculating. I absolutely love the story so far!
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 21 . 2/19
Can't Believe you Updated! It was Great Luck for me as I was Just Doing a Re-Read Too! This Story is Epic! Glad your wrighting Again! Your Very Talented! I Can't Wait for the next Update! I Also LOVE that you have Extended this and I'm Loving where your taking this so far! Just Great ThankYou, Please don't leave us waiting too long!
tahleth chapter 21 . 2/18
Words can't describe how excited I am that this fic updated! It is my absolute favorite superhero universe to date. :-)
twilightserius chapter 21 . 2/17
wow the heros are fuckin evil XD
Guest chapter 21 . 2/17
*\\\\* absolute perfection. I'm so glad you decided to extend this! *O*
Guest chapter 21 . 2/16
No levi and triton in this ch? Or rather, no adorably flushed triton getting manipulated by levi? I dont mind troy doing the manipulating either but i wanted mooore levi/ troy! In nxt ch plz? Also looovve the update!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15
Type your review for this chapter here...
Footstepsinutopia chapter 21 . 2/15
.GOD.
I mean, I can't believe you can hook me up with just one line... You both belong to us now.
You're awesome!
Moongirl12121 chapter 21 . 2/14
Oh my god this is gonna be interesting! I hope Levi can manipulate his way out of this one. And technically speaking Kraken didn't have much to do with Leviathan's death, like sure he stopped him from killing Volt, stupid move btw, but Leviathan lost control, and couldn't change back in time before he suffocated.

I'm so happy to read this update!
Cher chapter 21 . 2/14
Yay update! Can't wait for the next chapter
SO HAPPY chapter 21 . 2/14