Reviews for Leviathan!
Marshmellowsnfluff chapter 21 . 8/26
Ahhhh! This is so good! RDH, I can't wait for more~
Desperate chapter 21 . 8/9
Please please please please please finish this fic! I check it for updates every 6 months or so and I'm so desperate like I keep thinking about it, please I'd love you forever!
Castle in a fog chapter 1 . 8/9
I'm guessing this story is dead now? Too bad :(
yaoiluvur chapter 21 . 6/28
Im so glad i stumbled by this story. I rad it all in one night. Its so fuckin funny and the characters are quirky. I Love how kraken is so slow, and does realize someone has the hots for him. And poor leviathan, either as his alter ego or himself, the love sick hero wants his ass, thats hilarious. I really hope you update someday soon. For Now im going to read another one of your stories.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/23
I've checked this story every month for the last year, please please finish it! It's so good and one of the best I've ever read.
Whisperedcares chapter 21 . 5/16
I'm slightly obsessed with this story and would have finished it within hours instead of within half a day if I hadn't had to stop to pack.

I can't wait to see the fate in store for the lovable and exasperating brothers nor their future lover(s?)...poor Volt XD

Your Newly Addicted Reader,
Care
Guest chapter 21 . 3/27
I really love this story! I can't what for what happens next and I hope both boys end up with their love ones.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27
Guys! A whole book of this is up on WattPad! A reading app, and it's by the same named author and the title is also Levithan!
shayon1go chapter 21 . 3/8
Hi this is an amazing read. Please update soon
anon chapter 1 . 2/24
please updated:( its been a year
randompersyn chapter 1 . 2/3
I really, really like the giggling person.
randym chapter 21 . 2/1
That's interesting. So, Troy makes his final transformation from Whiny Dick to Passive-Agressive Whiny Controlling Ass.
randym chapter 18 . 2/1
Well. That was interesting.
randym chapter 14 . 2/1
...And he thinks that this clunk is better than Ragerous? I'll admit, he started off more charming, but he's definitely gone downhill. At least Ragerous doesn't pretend to be nice.
randym chapter 13 . 2/1
Firea. Wow. How creative of her. It must have taken /a whole lot of effort to use your primary fricking attack and add a vowel to it./ Jeez. Idiot.
941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »