Reviews for Leviathan!
Mara chapter 21 . 2/13
2 years! :( when will I get to read more! I'm dying to know what comes next!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/23
I really love this story, i think is very original and that you are a great writer, i dont know if you read the reviews but are going to keep updating or is abandoned?
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 21 . 10/2/2016
I simply adore this story. At first, I thought this was going to be full humor, not that I would have a problem with that, but regardless, my expectation was quite different from what I have read. But I guess that is better really, considering that I am enamored by the design of the story, the characters, the plot - everything really. I just am amazed by how things unfolded. It's refreshing and at the same time, there is an edge to the story that makes me gasp every now and then. Being so satisfied allowed me to finish this story in one night. One freaking night. Thus, I just got depressed after finishing this chapter. Hope for you to update soon and quench the hollowness that I feel within.
Marshmellowsnfluff chapter 21 . 8/26/2016
Ahhhh! This is so good! RDH, I can't wait for more~
Desperate chapter 21 . 8/9/2016
Please please please please please finish this fic! I check it for updates every 6 months or so and I'm so desperate like I keep thinking about it, please I'd love you forever!
Castle in a fog chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I'm guessing this story is dead now? Too bad :(
yaoiluvur chapter 21 . 6/28/2016
Im so glad i stumbled by this story. I rad it all in one night. Its so fuckin funny and the characters are quirky. I Love how kraken is so slow, and does realize someone has the hots for him. And poor leviathan, either as his alter ego or himself, the love sick hero wants his ass, thats hilarious. I really hope you update someday soon. For Now im going to read another one of your stories.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/23/2016
I've checked this story every month for the last year, please please finish it! It's so good and one of the best I've ever read.
Whisperedcares chapter 21 . 5/16/2016
I'm slightly obsessed with this story and would have finished it within hours instead of within half a day if I hadn't had to stop to pack.

I can't wait to see the fate in store for the lovable and exasperating brothers nor their future lover(s?)...poor Volt XD

Your Newly Addicted Reader,
Care
Guest chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
I really love this story! I can't what for what happens next and I hope both boys end up with their love ones.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Guys! A whole book of this is up on WattPad! A reading app, and it's by the same named author and the title is also Levithan!
shayon1go chapter 21 . 3/8/2016
Hi this is an amazing read. Please update soon
anon chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
please updated:( its been a year
randompersyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
I really, really like the giggling person.
randym chapter 21 . 2/1/2016
That's interesting. So, Troy makes his final transformation from Whiny Dick to Passive-Agressive Whiny Controlling Ass.
944 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »