Reviews for Leviathan!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11
please update, you cant leave us like this. It been like 8 months, pleasee im dying yo know what is going to happen next, so please a author not or something
iamthepassenger chapter 21 . 8/25
This is the best! Update, update, update!
Fryvi chapter 21 . 7/31
I love this series, I couldn't stop until I finished x)
Awesome characters, awesome plot, awesome humor, very very nice.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter
Everfew chapter 6 . 7/1
Noticed a typo. In the paragraph before the last, you wrote:

No, he was being metaphorically.

It should be 'metaphorical', and look like this:

No, he was being metaphorical.
Everfew chapter 4 . 7/1
This made me laugh, how Levi deals with the flirting by becoming agressive.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/16
Gawddd I miss you very much!
Thanks for the updates.
Love ya ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/11
Update soooon plz?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/3
Hi! New update soon?
lotte chapter 21 . 4/25
Damn! that last line. delicious
Soraru chapter 1 . 3/30
Just started reading this story, and seriously, it is really amazing.
This world of superheroes really remind me of the manga "ONE PUNCH MAN" because there's a HQ and all that houses the heroes.

Anyways, this is beautiful work. Hope it updates soon.
jezuzkuristo chapter 21 . 3/27
please update, I think about this fic all the time
Dh l'orange chapter 21 . 3/23
So happy to see this update! Thank you for keeping this story alive. It is one of my favs :)
Soraya Zeeva chapter 21 . 3/22
So how long do they manage to hold out and can they escape from the heroes? I'm glad that Kraken finally told Levi what happened.
Sierra chapter 21 . 3/20
Wow, that was not what I was expecting. That ploy from Troy seemed almost... villiany. This story is awesome and I hope there will be an update soon!
isolovesj chapter 21 . 3/9
I've been waiting for this update for so long. Thank you for this! :)

Oh, so that really what had happened to the first Leviathan. Kraken didn't kill him ot didn't mean for Levi to be killed. I think I know why Levi acted that way. Maybe he saw the attraction between Kraken and Volt and was threatened that his brother would be stolen from him. I feel bad for him.

And oh, I really love the brotherhood between Kraken and the now Levi. You could really see how much they love each other. And yeah, Volt really is smitten by Kraken. Same as Triton but he seems to be treating Levi now a bit differently now that he knows that he's Leviathan. Oh well, definitely excited to read the next chapter. :)
925 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »