Reviews for Leviathan!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
Will you never updaaattte? So close to the end! Im hanging on your rooooppppeeeee
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
I seriously love this story. Its entertaining and well written and the characters well formed. Can't wait to see the next update.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
Shit just hit the fan... And I'm loving it!

I just love Levi's character, you have developed him well and I can totally see myself in him lol. I hope everything works out. Let the hilarious mayhem resume!
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
Please update soon this story is great!
swolfe35 chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Can't wait for more.
Essie chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
Merry Xmas! Happy New Year! I hope you celebrated fantastically into the new year but also please saved a little time for this story. Love Levi. He's so adorable. Like a little kitten who is just gonna bite your head off.
S chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?
OMG! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Love this story. Will re-read it until the new chapter comes out. Hopefully you're not too busy and will release the nest chapter soon.
Really can't wait until the next chapter.
Love that Volt likes Kraken.
guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
ship ship ship ship ship
levi and volt cuties mmm
silversorceress chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
Really enjoyed reading this. Hope you'll continue writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
This is the most creative story i'v seen on here in a long time! Do you think you can find an artist who will make it a manga? I can literally picture each screencap in my head lol! Troy and levi make me want to diiiiieee (secretly also hoping for that anger sex levi wants too) and kraken and volt now! Wooooah! Do update soon please! Cant wAit for more!
Talysse chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
,How is it decided that you are a hero or a villain?
It's so funny!
But Troy is resally so naive or he acts?
cherrypiesizzle chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
OH SHIT. The shit has hit the fan!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
Oh do finish this story soon! It is so close to the end and i love it so much and just haave to see how it ends! Pretty please :)
Lissette Lackey chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
Gosh, I adore this story. Love Troy/Levi and Kracken/Volt. I'm really rooting for Volt to get Kracken's affection but Its probably gonna take a while if it happens at all. Looking forward to your next update!
my infectious smile chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
I love this story and am so excited to see where it goes. I'm interested to see how Kraken responds. You're doing a wonderful job with this!
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »