Reviews for Leviathan!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
OH SHIT. The shit has hit the fan!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
Oh do finish this story soon! It is so close to the end and i love it so much and just haave to see how it ends! Pretty please :)
Lissette Lackey chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
Gosh, I adore this story. Love Troy/Levi and Kracken/Volt. I'm really rooting for Volt to get Kracken's affection but Its probably gonna take a while if it happens at all. Looking forward to your next update!
my infectious smile chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
I love this story and am so excited to see where it goes. I'm interested to see how Kraken responds. You're doing a wonderful job with this!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
Cant wait to see what is next! Ple update soon!
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
I absolutely love this story :D. So, you know, you should update soon :3.
Naga chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
You don't know this, but it's actually painful. Physically painful, to wait for the next update. It hurts my soul. Just thought I’d let you know.
tahleth chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
wowowoww the amount of love i have for this fic rn is off the charts. i cant wait until the next update aaaaaa ; v ;
DH L'Orange chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
Geez from one cliffie to the next! You never let up do you? :D
Dazma chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
No! Cliffhanger! Oh, I'm so excited Levi is finally coming clean with his brother! I'm sure drama is a head but I hope they rally like the awesome brothers. Loved this chapter and can't wait for more!
Fukkerie chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
.amazing! I have stayed up part of the night and used my breaks at work (probably not the wisest action to do at work but eh what can I say) to read your story and I have to say that the plot and the characters are great and it has been a joy to read so far! Please continue (I'm off to read your other stories now)!
TheWitchBaby chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
OHGAWDWHYYYYYYYYY! I know I've said time and time again how much I adore this story so this is pretty much just more gushing! These cliff hangers will be the death of me! AHHHH!

More and more I feel sort of bad for Levi though. I mean all this shit is happening at once and he has no idea how to fix it. I hope he gets a happy ending either way. D:
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
AHHHHHJHH update sooon! Loved it
Nebulad chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
Goshfuckingdamnit. This is so good and so not good and I'm glad he went through with finally telling him but fuck. I'm so happy when this updates it's always so fucking quality !
krlsen chapter 19 . 8/15/2013