Reviews for Leviathan!
chibikodo chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
LOL! I don't know what I find funnier, Triton buying Levi's 'I'm just a regular superpowered person' gig or Kraken's interactions with Volt. I bet Volt told Triton he was trying to infiltrate VillainCon by making nice with Levi and Kraken.

I was so happy to see an email announcing this story was updated. But I'm greedy and want more Leviathan. Or V&I or, well, anything you can give us. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I am really enjoying this story. it is unique and has changed my thoughts on the whole 'hero x villian' thing. simply put: i want more, so please, please, please update soon!
Reena chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Man you right such awesome stories...love them and keep writing because ur brilliant,I've definetly become your fan;)
Pls chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Pls pls update this. I love clingy triston and snarky Levi. So cuteeee n hot
Guest chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
whimper, poor story alone and abandoned
Stumoto chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
So exciting ! So exciting ! More I read this story More I love it ! 3
update chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
update? i cant wait for more!
we're still here chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
heeey! update please! its been like 5 months, n no leviathan! we miss him and kraken, and troy, and volt! all of them, so please stop tormenting us!
paint-pops chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
haha, I love that story! I nearly pissed myself when Volt entered Levi's and Kraken's apartment! can't wait for more! :)
stumoto chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Great book ! I love it !
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
more?
ShadowJunkie chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Oh my god! Dude too f cking awesome! What happened to the updates? I honestly started this thinking it was finish, or something. I feel like I've been tricked. I'm now feeling signs of withdrawal man. Will you ever update again? Can you please update again? I swear this is good, and I'm rootin' so much for Levi and Troy! Yeah, Levi's a major d ck, but it's obvious his already falling. I could see them already being with each other! Or at least I hope they do end up with each other. I wanna know how Troy would react once he knows Levi Leviathan! Angry hate s x with love (and denial on Levi's part) please! I think that'd be hot.

As for Kraken...dude, that guy is totally epic. No, seriously, I want him. HAHA. Hope you havent given up on this story yet! You're a great writer and your stories are worth seeing the finish to!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Oh please do finish this story it is sooooo hilariously funnny! Pleaaaasseee :) i wanna see troy and levi finally together!
RDHfan chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
This book is absolutely AMAZING! All your books are just amazing! I can't wait for the next update on this story!
BlaseBlanco chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
I am completely unable to get over how AMAZING this story is.
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »